Version 3 or version 4 ?

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !

Page : 1 
Auteur Message
ICKXmen muschacher # Posté Le 15/08/2012 à 09h35:44 Citer
Team: Echirolles F1
Ranking: 281

This topic is the english translation of the one posted by Geoff6 in the French forum. I am French, so please apologize my mistakes...

This version of the game is more and more unstable...sad.
Barba, this may requier a lot of time for maintenance, right ?

That's why I make the following suggestion :
Wouldn't it be usefull to make some kind of pause at the end of the current season ? You could so use your whole spare time only for the creation of the new version V4.

No one could blame you and the V4 would be available earlier (even if it is during next year). Like me (and me, editor's note), players will certainly come back to game to try this new version, making them enthusiastic in comparison of the lagging curreent one...

It is just an idea, do not regard this as a defeat but as the beginning of a new project ! smile

MTM Mike62 # Posté Le 31/08/2012 à 15h55:18 Citer

Team: Mike62
Ranking: 776

I am new to the game and dont know if this is version 3 or 4 but i am enjoying the game. I have played online games for years and know when an update is bugged and as long as its doing the basics right then its best to leave it as is and work on the bugs as they are reported.
My One complaint is the lack of forum posting we need to get ingame and get more people in here, forum mods need to make their presence felt ingame so people know there is a place where they can communicate and talk about the game with others.

Page : 1 

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !