NO a los cambios, en el transcurso de una temporada

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !

Page : Précédente  1  2 
Auteur Message
Barbatos # Posté Le 13/03/2011 à 23h20:35 Citer
Admin

Twitter: @Barbatos__
Team: Barbie
Ranking: 721

By the way Dioder, do you still have problems to connect to the game ?

nm01 # Posté Le 13/03/2011 à 23h36:46 Citer
Team: Pio Pio
Ranking: 1140

Citation : Barbatos
By the way Dioder, do you still have problems to connect to the game ?

clin

today yes, but today is only my problem (and vodafone and orange, hehe): so much rain and wind and bad connections...

rire

the problem was the other day, when i wrote you, and i do it because there was several ddfrs (i think ranger, clown, darkgo,...) that can't enter into the game (if only i get the problem, i think is only my problem, but when several get the same problem i think is problem of the game, for that i wrote you)... i don't remember exactly but i think it was 1 or 2 hours only...
other day also, only during one hour, we (several ddfrs players) can't change to the other pilots: only we can do things (train, set-up, garage, etc...) with the first pilot...

blink

but both things were only for a limited time...

clin

by the way, the page that moves so slowly for me is the set-up...
when i change something of the set-up or risk always last several seconds...

unsure

cheers and thanks charles!!!

hihi
Modifié Le 13/03/2011 à 23h40:58 par nm01

02-Xaviz # Posté Le 14/03/2011 à 00h30:09 Citer
Team: 02-Xaviz
Ranking: 575

1.- pero que cachondeo, el que quiera jugar que lo haga y el que no puede retirarse (si a alguien no le gusta que haga como genin y se valla al poker, que por cierto hoy jugué junto con el unos 15 minutos)

Como dice Dioder, este juego es gratuito y por tanto podemos sugerir pero no obligar o amenazar de irse si no cambia algo, �l (Barbatos) lo hace a su idea y nosotros jugamos su juego. Nosotros tenemos que adaptarnos a su estilo, no el a nosotros (si asi fuera, por poner un ejemplo, yo pediria que el dinero y turnos se hagan a las 00:00 hrs de México, pero no lo hago porque asi lo penso Barbatos).

Citation : nm01
by the way, the page that moves so slowly for me is the set-up...rnwhen i change something of the set-up or risk always last several seconds...rnrnunsure rnrncheers and thanks charles!!!rnrnhihi

a mi me pasa igual con la pagina de "estrategia", la de "aerodinamica" y la de "motor", pero solo cuando hago un cambio (subir hp, nuevo ingeniero, cambiar reglaje...)

por lo demas solo 1 dia iba lento pero fueron solo 10 o 15 minutos...

DDFR - DIODER # Posté Le 14/03/2011 à 00h44:01 Citer

Team: DDFR ~ DIODER
Ranking: 5

unsure oleil:

Page : Précédente  1  2 

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !