Los cambios de aero no los avisas o qué?

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !

Page : Précédente  1  2  3  4  Suivante 
Auteur Message
Darkgo # Posté Le 19/03/2011 à 06h58:52 Citer

Team: darkgo
Ranking: 741

And sorry Gxxxx,but the red ask/question it's only to Barbatos,please.

If this it's a Beta version,ought to fix yes or yes the bugs,no excused in califications or another things (only there be excused by his time,and this I understand,because I know he work a lot,harder and hasn't much free time) ,I think...

Modifié Le 19/03/2011 à 07h28:15 par Darkgo

Barbatos # Posté Le 19/03/2011 à 11h10:26 Citer
Admin

Twitter: @Barbatos__
Team: Barbie
Ranking: 721

Darkgo, I know that the bug was big, but i knew that the day of the qualifications only. If I delete the qualifications times just before the race, all players will be totally against.
So yes, the bug was big, but there are players who don't like big changes during a GP, with different times between qualifications and race.

Your are angry & all.. and I'm sorry about that, really. But all players have different opinions and I can't only take in consideration only a few opinions. Put yourself in my place and watch as each choice is difficult. And they must be done, and I know each time there will be unhappy.

We can talk peacefully of these problems without having to raise voice or warn that you will quit the game. I do not think this is the proper way to behave.

Thank you to excuse my friend Gxxxx who, like me, had misunderstood the first post of Dioder. clin

Darkgo # Posté Le 20/03/2011 à 02h59:08 Citer

Yes Barbatos,I understand you because first I think if about if I were you,inside your body.

clin

Like I told,always back up about you and your great/harder work.

Only,I want a minimun of rules (you're the boss,my friend)...before races yes do it changes in the middle of race (people be angry,yes,than,I imagine your decision in this race be influence by that),now you don't do it (again,people be angry...).
If you put a rules(or always or never changes in middle of a race,but only one decision,please),people will follow and can not complain about anything, because you already would have said so, and follow your line rules,do you understand,my friend?
The trouble is that,if any rules,this had not happened,sure,because you would follow your rules and all players would have to comply,without replicating anything because the rules are written by you,the creator of the game.

I think,alls games need rules,if not,these things/trouble of angry players would pass (rules or not,always anybody angry,but with rules,we know what it's and isn't in each trouble,and what happens with the bug,if last race we had rules,this angry-trouble never be happens...).
Modifié Le 20/03/2011 à 03h00:42 par Darkgo

Barbatos # Posté Le 20/03/2011 à 16h57:44 Citer
Admin

Ok Darkgo, I'll try to speak more about changes now. Thanks for your help.

By the way, thanks Dioder to ban me from your Forum, It's such a good attitude coming from an adult. clin Good luck to find another game if you don't like this.

That's incredible... only for a bug in a beta version.

DDFR - DIODER # Posté Le 20/03/2011 à 18h07:27 Citer

Team: DDFR ~ DIODER
Ranking: 5

Citation : Barbatos
Ok Darkgo, I'll try to speak more about changes now. Thanks for your help.rnrnBy the way, thanks Dioder to ban me from your Forum, It's such a good attitude coming from an adult. clin Good luck to find another game if you don't like this.rnrnThat's incredible... only for a bug in a beta version.

i don't banned anybody of DDFR forum; between other reasons i don't know do it...
in fact i came home several minutes ago for working, i enter in DDFr forum, answered you and then (after that) i enter here and read this shit...
really do you think that i have done that?
once again you say lies about me and bad acusations...
pfffffff!!!!
i answered you 10 minutes ago; i have traslate your words to spanish and answer you in english and spanish... would i do that if i know that you are banned and you can't read that?
i enter now in our forum again and i see you get the permiss for seeing the fom side:

Moderador de Grupo
DIODER 15023 Madrid - ESPAÃ?A
Miembros de Grupo
Barbatos 36
Brendan Black 0 Naivasha, Kenya
CoD4 Ranger 187
CUEVERO008 0
DPT Team 11
GOLOSO 12
javicardghi 1
Málaga 2016 1
mario 20
oscarpintero2000 110 BCN SPAIN
raigerjohn 49
riohato 13 Panamá
t.tomygarcia61 23

First ask, know what happen, and then made acusations, but once again you skate on the shit and the lies of your words...
Sincerely, i think you get a lot of bugs in your head, and I have got tired of your bilges and accusations without any foundation. I am not your enemy, but you treat me like that, and you lie over me only to discredit myself and to try to throw once again the fault to others of your own failures. That isn't the right way, and i don't know what you want with that but the only looser in this way are you and your game...
If somebody banned you from our forum (really I don't know), tell it but DON'T MADE ACUSATIONS OVER ME IF YOU DON'T KNOW IF THAT IT WAS MADE FOR ME... Can you understand that or i have to explain you word to word?
Bye to all!

Barbatos # Posté Le 20/03/2011 à 18h38:24 Citer
Admin

You were the only one who was connected, so I thought it was you, my apologies if not. That's not important anymore.

Thank you for all your help concerning FOM, see you. clin

EDIT : I can connect again to your forums now, I don't know what happened earlier. blink
Modifié Le 20/03/2011 à 18h47:46 par Barbatos

ICKXmen Roma F1 # Posté Le 20/03/2011 à 21h23:50 Citer

Team: Roma F1
Ranking: 1004

Me too, I can't acces to your Forum!!!!langue langue rire rire

Xaviz # Posté Le 21/03/2011 à 01h24:47 Citer
Team: Xaviz
Ranking: 503

Citation : Roma F1
Me too, I can't acces to your Forum!!!!langue langue rire rire

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm blink

what's your nickname?

ICKXmen Roma F1 # Posté Le 21/03/2011 à 01h41:52 Citer

It's a Joke Chaviz, just for make a little fun on those seriously discussions...rouge :-°

DDFR - DIODER # Posté Le 21/03/2011 à 22h39:12 Citer

It's a Joke Chaviz, just for make a little fun on those seriously discussions...rouge :-°

you and your friends are invited to our "porra" of F1 (porra is like a bet, but in this case without money, hehe)...

you get the link in your mail; it's in the free side of the forum so everybody can read and write...

clin

cheers french bull!!!

hihi

ICKXmen Roma F1 # Posté Le 22/03/2011 à 01h33:11 Citer

I Will see that!unsure oleil:

DDFR - DIODER # Posté Le 22/03/2011 à 02h06:35 Citer

there is a price for who can win to migui...

he always win!!!

unsure

if you enter in the post go to the last page of that post (i think is the 19... it's the post with more messages of our forum, hahaha)...

rire

Darkgo # Posté Le 22/03/2011 à 03h35:39 Citer

Citation : DIODER
there is a price for who can win to migui...he always win!!!if you enter in the post go to the last page of that post (i think is the 19... it's the post with more messages of our forum, hahaha)...rire

Clear DD,last seasons been the awards one bottle of rum Cacique and Migui don't like Cacique,no?

rire

Now,this season,if we changes rum Cacique to uncle Jack daniels,no Roma,??? Hehehe!!!

langue irate: langue irate: langue irate: langue irate:

Go go,while more friends,funniest this season of F1 bet Championship will be,hahaha!!!

heureux
Modifié Le 22/03/2011 à 03h37:45 par Darkgo

DDFR - DIODER # Posté Le 22/03/2011 à 03h39:31 Citer

somebody says jacks???

langue irate:

Xaviz-test # Posté Le 22/03/2011 à 06h36:24 Citer
Team: Xaviz-test
Ranking: 0

Citation : DIODER
somebody says jacks???rnrnlangue irate:

jack sparrow???
jack (leonardo di caprio-titanic)???
jack daniels?

yo prefiero jonny walker heureux

Page : Précédente  1  2  3  4  Suivante 

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !