Limits to don't lost turns in 100\% bars training

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !

Page : 1 
Auteur Message
ProRacer # Posté Le 21/03/2011 à 03h17:30 Citer

Team: proracer
Ranking: 805

Hi Barba. (I'm too Darkgo)

It's only one suggestion I was thinkin' about a last time:

When train pilots,by sample,knowin' of circuite,you ought to do 10 training clicks,but if you do it 11 or more clicks,you lost turns...and turns there're so costly for alls player to lost in this;do you can change that and put a limit?

Do you understand me my friend;follow before sample,when you click train knowing circuite and be the parameter at 100%,don't lost turns if I clik more times at wrong...(it's 100% the parameter,maybe,I think than we shouldn't lost turns...it's only a suggest,think about if you can change that,please,alls players will be happy,I think,with this thing).

clin

Barbatos # Posté Le 21/03/2011 à 11h47:00 Citer
Admin

Twitter: @Barbatos__
Team: Barbie
Ranking: 721

Hey,

Ok why not, but if you have all bars at 100% and you wants to do laps to see your lap times... how do you do ?

Cheers

ProRacer # Posté Le 21/03/2011 à 23h59:49 Citer

Team: proracer
Ranking: 805

Ok,I understand,but I follow thinkin' a lot people be happy if you change this...(repeat,I believe turns there're very expensive to lost it in this,not speak about me,I've more 500 turns at my test teams,i speak about most players don't have turns...)

If we've alls parameter bars at 100% in the pilot,could put and "special button" to this train laps times you said (I don't know if it's difficult to you,don't be informatic,sorry).This's only an idea for future,not to do it now my friend.

clin
Modifié Le 22/03/2011 à 00h08:13 par ProRacer

Page : 1 

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !