Formula World - Forums - Official news - RACING LIVE!

RACING LIVE!

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !

Page : 1 
Auteur Message
wurzel # Posté Le 11/04/2011 à 21h26:17 Citer

Team: wurzel
Ranking: 0

(translated from french forum)

Hello everyone,

By the next race to be held Tuesday, you will see "live" the running of the race. The system is currently under development and the page limit will change much in the coming weeks, but the point is made.

So you can see the race unfold turn by turn, with a tower that will be every 20 seconds (to avoid the race only lasts 3 hours anyway, the goal is simply that those present could see how to 19h are doing their drivers ).

During races, you'll have access to a list of events updated at every turn, to know what's happening on the circuit (if a driver is injured, for example).

For now, the system is simple, very simple. But he will be greatly improved in the coming weeks by the end of the beta.

Remember that this page is in beta, and there will certainly be bugs in the next races, I'll solve as quickly as possible. Thank you for being patient and understanding.
Feel free to send me your suggestions, advice, comments and criticisms on this new racing system.

Another addition is to note: you can now send a private message to all members of your clan, clicking on the link "Send a message to all clan members" on the menu on the right page of your clan .

Thank you for your support and good game!
Barbatos
Modifié Le 11/04/2011 à 21h27:58 par wurzel

Barbatos # Posté Le 12/04/2011 à 13h15:56 Citer
Admin

Twitter: @Barbatos__
Team: Barbie
Ranking: 721

Thank you ! smile

4tune jezzer # Posté Le 11/05/2011 à 02h00:21 Citer
Team: jezzer
Ranking: 397

Does this mean your our translator Please Wurzel rouge

mutley # Posté Le 12/05/2011 à 10h34:13 Citer

Team: mutley
Ranking: 0

haha, ill do what i can jezzer...im hardly bilingual, can get by in french (just)blink .....i cheat and use google translate (which isnt always great, as we know)...get the google tool bar in your browser, and hit 'translate'.......wurzel..(and mutley)heureux
Modifié Le 12/05/2011 à 10h39:39 par mutley

NGV wildcat-kitty # Posté Le 13/05/2011 à 21h57:57 Citer
Team: wildcat-kitty
Ranking: 339

hallo allen
hab mal ne frage clin

wann gibt es die siegerprämien ?
könnt das geld jetzt gut gebrauchen
oder schreibt ihr das am ende aufs konto ???

vg wildcatsmile

Page : 1 

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !