Formula One Management is recruiting!

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !

Page : 1 
Auteur Message
Barbatos # Posté Le 14/04/2011 à 12h33:58 Citer
Admin

Twitter: @Barbatos__
Team: Barbie
Ranking: 721

Hello,

As you know, I'm all alone to manage the game. This does not necessarily bother me, but I could cope like everyone else at times of inactivity and the game has to be still managed. Also, I do not have the skills necessary for certain positions (eg. translation) and I prefer to let experienced people and volunteers do some things.

Formula One Management therefore recruits:

- Moderators, which will be in charge of moderating the forums and private messaging in case of conflict. A good level of English is preferable because some of the forums are given in that language.
His status will move fairly quickly to a status of administrator.

- One or more editors, that will help me regarding the drafting of documentation for beginners (some experience of the game is better smile ).

And finally, FOM needs translators to update translations of the game :

- A translator in English (very good level required)
- A translator in Spanish (very good level of English and Spanish required)
- A translator in Italian, who will be the next language officially added to the game (very good level of Italian and English required).

To apply, it is very simple, just email me at barbatos@f1m.fr and present yourself (age, skills, why would you do that ...). clin

Thank you to all who will email me, and thank you all for your loyalty and your good mood. smile

Nb : Sorry for my English ! rouge

Page : 1 

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !