About new Change

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !

Page : 1 
Auteur Message
14-Xaviz # Posté Le 18/04/2011 à 23h20:55 Citer
Team: 14-Xaviz
Ranking: 0

Citation : Barbatos
Hello again heureux

When there is a live race, you can now change your driver risks. You can also make a pit stop if your car is damaged.

Good luck for the race tomorrow!

I think is better not changes during the race, many people can't to be connected at that time...

but if you want this, so I adapt my schedule

DDFR - darkgo11 # Posté Le 24/04/2011 à 18h48:55 Citer
Team: darkgo11
Ranking: 0

Hello again heureux When there is a live race, you can now change your driver risks. You can also make a pit stop if your car is damaged.rnrnGood luck for the race tomorrow!
Citation : 14-Xaviz
think is better not changes during the race, many people can't to be connected at that time...but if you want this, so I adapt my schedule

I'm agree with Xaviz,me by sample,I'm working in those hours,like a lot of people,and all players who couldn't play the hour of the race,they will be at a disadvantage to those who can do it...it's breakin' the race I think.

It's only my opinion Barbatos (the idea I like,and very much),but would be an advantage who can play at 19:00/19:30 (all people who worked,like me,impossible to do it).

triste

11-Xaviz # Posté Le 24/04/2011 à 19h43:14 Citer
Team: 11-Xaviz
Ranking: 1309

Hello again heureux When there is a live race, you can now change your driver risks. You can also make a pit stop if your car is damaged.
Good luck for the race tomorrow!

Citation : 14-Xaviz
I think is better not changes during the race, many people can't to be connected at that time...
but if you want this, so I adapt my schedule

Citation : darkgo11
I'm agree with Xaviz,me by sample,I'm working in those hours,like a lot of people,and all players who couldn't play the hour of the race,they will be at a disadvantage to those who can do it...it's breakin' the race I think.
It's only my opinion Barbatos (the idea I like,and very much),but would be an advantage who can play at 19:00/19:30 (all people who worked,like me,impossible to do it).rnrntriste

for example, in Mexico the race is at 12:00 hrs... I'm in work, sometimes i can have my "lunch time" at this hour but not always triste

Barbatos # Posté Le 25/04/2011 à 00h53:38 Citer
Admin

Twitter: @Barbatos__
Team: Barbie
Ranking: 721

Hey guys ! I answered here : http://beta.f1m.fr/forum/?t=295
In french, sorry. rouge

4tune jezzer # Posté Le 11/05/2011 à 01h45:39 Citer
Team: jezzer
Ranking: 397

lol wish id read this b4 the race the pit stop confused me blink

Page : 1 

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !