Formula World - Forums - Official news - No more betas!

No more betas!

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !

Page : 1 
Auteur Message
Barbatos # Posté Le 27/04/2011 à 12h02:57 Citer
Admin

Twitter: @Barbatos__
Team: Barbie
Ranking: 721

Hello everyone,

No more betas! From Saturday early in the afternoon will be launched the official season 1 of Formula One Manager.
To the program, some changes but also some surprises! I shall explain you more in detail on Saturday the modifications made to the game.

In the meantime, do not hesitate to donate to support the game! Indeed, as some people will maybe have noticed it during the last races, the server is in overload because of the excess large number of connected (more than 120 players connected simultaneously!).

The server does not hold out, and the number of players is in constant increase. It will be necessary to find thus very soon a more powerful server to accommodate the game, and it has a cost. I have to try to collect, with your help, about 200â?¬ to be able to pay this new server for a duration of one year.

Of course, if you can not donate, do not worry! I shall want it to nobody. But it will then be necessary to abandon the idea of the live races, because there are systematically problems of excess loads on Tuesday and Friday and it will only be worsening. triste

To donate, it is very simple, click the button "Donate" situated at the top of the forum either below on the right of all the pages of the site. clin

Thank you for your support and see you Saturday for the launch of the official season 1! langue irate:

Page : 1 

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !