Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !

Page : 1 
Auteur Message
dd001 # Posté Le 02/07/2011 à 22h21:44 Citer

Team: DDFR DIODER dd001
Ranking: 63

BARBATOS SAYS:
Wait, where are your comments ? They are in the spanish section, where I understand nearly NOTHING. You don't think it could be better to post in the english section (in english, or course) to speak with me easily ?

I AM VERY OBEDIENT SO IN THE ENGLISH SIDE I POST...

I WISH I GET MORE LUCK THAN THE LAST TIME WHERE 2 MESSAGES POSTED FOR ME HERE WERE MISTERIOUSLY DELETED...

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH; I AM SPANISH AND I DIDN'T STUDY YOUR LANGUAGE SINCE 20 YEARS AGO...
ANYWAY I THINK YOU WILL CAN UNDERSTAND ME

rouge

BARBATOS I AM IMPACIENT TO READ YOUR ANSWER TO MY QUESTIONS:

and insult me, like the last post of dioder
WHERE I TELL YOU ONE (WITH ONLY ONE I GET SATISFIED) INSULT?
WHERE???
IS THAT: ERES DE VERGÃ?ENZA CHARLES, DE VERGÃ?ENZA
OR IS THIS: te puedes meter el baneo y el hall of fame por el culo charles!!!!
OR WHAT IS?
WHERE ARE MY INSULTS TO YOU? WHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
HAVE I TO GO OTHER TIME TO THE DICTIONARY TO COPY THE MEANING OF EACH PHRASE?
OTHER TIME DO YOU WANT THAT I LEFT YOU IN RIDICULOUS?
YOU LIE AND CONTINUE LYING TO CHEAPEN MYSELF...
BUT PLEASE, ANSWER ME: WHERE ARE MY INSULTS?

THIS IS THE BEST:
Yes, Dioder crash in every race... why ? I don't know. He's maybe taking too many risks.
TOO MANY RISKS?
REALLY YOU ARE SO $%&%$%& THAN YOU DON'T KNOW THAT ALL (ALL ALL ALL ALL) OF THE PLAYERS (XAVIZ, DARKGO, ALEX, MANU, ME, ROMEO, FRONTERA, ETC...) AT G-0 (AND G-1, G-2, G-3,...) ARE RUNNING WITH THE MAXIMUM LEVEL OF RISK FOR MORE GIVES 10 CAREERS? YOU HAVE MADE THE GAME AND YOU DON'T KNOW THAT?
OK, LIKE IN SCATTERGORY, WE ACCEPT OCTOPUS LIKE A PET, HEHE...
PLEASE, ANSWER ME: REALLY DO YOU TRY TO CONVINCE US THAT MY ACCIDENTS (AND THE ACCIDENTS OF ALEX) ARE BECAUSE WE RUN WITH ALL THE RISKS AND THE OTHERS PLAYERS RUNNING MORE SOFT? REALLY DO YOU THINK THAT WE ALL ARE SO STUPID TO BELIEVE THAT?

Create your game alone, manage it alone and come back here. You'll see that's not so simple
DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN CLOWN TOLD TO YOU THAT YOU ALONE WILL NOT CAN DO THE THINGS THAT THE GAME NEEDS AND YOU ANSWER HIM THAT YOU DON'T NEED HIS HELP BECAUSE YOU WAS NOT ALONE AND YOU GOT PEOPLE FOR HELP YOU? DO YOU REMEMBER THAT OR HAVE I TO SEARCH THAT IN THE FORUM FOR SHOW YOU?
PLEASE ANSWER ME: REMEMBER THAT?

one guy is always crying about his results everydays
AT FIRST, I AM NOT CRYING. ONLY PUT THE ACCIDENTS AT G-0 FOR EVERYBODY SEE THE ROBBERY THAT YOU ARE DOING IN IT. WHERE IS THE CRYING?
BY THE WAY, WHO IS CRYING EACH TIME THERE IS A MISTAKE (EXACTLY, THIS IS NOT A MISTAKE, THIS IS A ROBBERY) AT THE GAME AND HE CAN'T RESOLVE IT?
"I AM ALONE AND I CAN'T DO IT, I AM ALONE AND I CAN'T DO IT... MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..." OHHHH
BY THE WAY: This game is free, I loose money everyday to host the server and manage it... OOOH, POOR BARBATOS, DON'T CRY PLEASE, MY HEART IS SHRINKING, HAHAHAHA...
IN SPAIN WE HAVE A PHRASE THAT TOLD SOMETHING LIKE THIS: "THE THIEF BELIEVES THAT EVERYBODY ARE OF HIS CONDITION" (IN SPAINISH IT GETS RHYME, HEHE)...

They are in the spanish section, where I understand nearly NOTHING. You don't think it could be better to post in the english section (in english, or course) to speak with me easily ?
I DON'T WRITE IN THE ENGLISH SIDE BECAUSE THE LAST TIME THAT I DID IT SOMEBODY DELETED 2 MESSAGES FROM ME (AN ONE FROM THE FRENCH SIDE). AT THIS WAY I SAVE THE COST TO THE "COWARD" THAT DELETED MY MESSAGES MADE HIS JOB...
OBVIOUSLY, YOU DIDN'T DO IT AND YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT, TRUE? HAHAHAHA... OK OK, ONCE AGAIN WE ACCEPT OCTOPUS LIKE A PET, HAHAHA...

AGAIN THIS:
This game is free, I loose money everyday to host the server and manage it
HAHAHAHA
MY POOR BARBATOS...
REALLY (AGAIN) DO YOU TRY TO MADE US THINK THAT YOU ARE LIKE TERESA DE CALCUTA?
HAHAHAHA...
MY GOD, YOU DID THIS FOR EARN MONEY AND OF COURSE IT'S OK, BUT (USING YOUR WORDS) DON'T CRY ABOUT THAT IF YOU DON'T GET THE ADVERTISERS THAT YOU NEED FOR EARNING THE MONEY THAT YOU THOUGHT...

wrong accusations
IS THIS WRONG??? :

xaviz: 3 accidentes, 4 coches: 75% accidentados
dioder: 12 accidentes, 14 coches: 86% accidentados waw
alex: 0 accidentes, 3 coches: 0% accidentados
manu: 0 accidentes, 1 coche: 0% accidentado

xaviz: 0 accidentes, 2 coches: 0% accidentados
dioder: 10 accidentes, 14 coches: 71% accidentados
alex: 6 accidentes, 5 coches: 120% accidentados waw

xaviz: 0 accidentes, 2 coches: 0% accidentados
dioder: 9 accidentes, 15 coches: 60% accidentados
alex: 1 accidente, 3 coches: 33% accidentados
romeo: 0 accidentes, 1 coche: 0% accidentado

(esta es la ultima carrera y es la mejor)
dioder: 22 accidentes, 17 coches: 129% accidentados waw waw waw
alex: 2 accidentes, 3 coches: 66% accidentados
manu: 0 accidentes, 1 coche: 0% accidentados
fronti: 0 accidentes, 1 coche: 0% accidentados

THE RANKING OF ACCIDENTS AT G-0 OF THE LAST 4 RACES ARE:
dioder: 53 accidentes 60 coches: 88% accidentes waw
alex: 9 accidentes 14 coches: 64% accidentes
xaviz: 3 accidentes 8 coches: 38% accidentes
fronti: 0 accidentes, 1 coche: 0% accidentes
romeo: 0 accidentes, 1 coche: 0% accidentes
manu: 0 accidentes, 4 coches: 0% accidentes

it works for them
THAT'S A BIG TRUTH!!!
I HAVE BEEN SUFFERED 17 RACES...

AND AFTER THIS PLEASE ANSWER (IF YOU CAN) MY SECOND QUESTION:
REALLY DO YOU TRY TO CONVINCE US THAT MY ACCIDENTS (AND THE ACCIDENTS OF ALEX) ARE BECAUSE WE RUN WITH ALL THE RISKS AND THE OTHERS PLAYERS RUNNING MORE SOFT?
you don't believe that even if you are drunk!!!

------------------------------------

CHEERS TO ALL MY ENGLISH (AND NO ENGLISH) FRIENDS (specially wurzel, johnny, bren)

smile
Modifié Le 02/07/2011 à 22h25:32 par dd001

Barbatos # Posté Le 02/07/2011 à 23h57:36 Citer
Admin

Twitter: @Barbatos__
Team: Barbie
Ranking: 721

Hey dioder,

I thought you left the game ? Why are you still there ? I repeat it for you a last time : if you don't like FOM, don't play FOM. That's all. Can you understand these simple words ?
I accept suggestions, I accept comments, I accept reproaches, but I'll never, NEVER accept mad guys who annoyed the shit fuck. Begins to stop writing in capitals, it seems that you scream but I'm not deaf.

You are insulting me when you say "te puedes meter el baneo y el hall of fame por el culo charles!!!!", I understand that like "you can put your hall of fame in your ass, Charles!", and I don't know if spaniards often say that but that's BAD WORDS in french.

You don't speak french ? Yes and ? Am I supposed to write and understand spanish because you are ? English is the universal language, in this game too. If you want to talk to me, it's in english or nothing.

About your thread "deleted", yeah that must be me, like always ! Oh wait, no. Because I NEVER delete threads.

"MY GOD, YOU DID THIS FOR EARN MONEY AND OF COURSE IT'S OK, BUT (USING YOUR WORDS) DON'T CRY ABOUT THAT IF YOU DON'T GET THE ADVERTISERS THAT YOU NEED FOR EARNING THE MONEY THAT YOU THOUGHT..."
Oh please, grow up.

"wrong accusations
IS THIS WRONG??? :"
Yes, it is. I can't modify anything for anyone during a race. If you can't understand that, visit a psychiatrist.

Thank you for your interest in the game,
Cheers
Barbatos

dd001 # Posté Le 03/07/2011 à 19h28:50 Citer

I WILL TRY TO BE SHORT...

I AM NOT PLAYING, I AM ONLY HERE WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER TO:

REALLY DO YOU TRY TO CONVINCE US THAT MY ACCIDENTS (AND THE ACCIDENTS OF ALEX) ARE BECAUSE WE RUN WITH ALL THE RISKS AND THE OTHERS PLAYERS RUNNING MORE SOFT?

BUT I AM HERE SO I ANSWER YOU SOMETHINGS THAT IT SEEMS YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND (PLEASE, WAKES YOUR NEURONS UP!!!)...

if you don't like FOM, don't play FOM. That's all. Can you understand these simple words ?
I LIKE FOM. I DON'T LIKE YOUR LIES (REALLY THIS IS GREAT, BUT YOU GET SOME BETTER: MY ACCIDENTS (AND THE ACCIDENTS OF ALEX) ARE BECAUSE WE RUN WITH ALL THE RISKS AND THE OTHERS PLAYERS RUNNING MORE SOFT?) AND YOUR TRAPS AND CHEATINGS.

You are insulting me when you say "te puedes meter el baneo y el hall of fame por el culo charles!!!!", I understand that like "you can put your hall of fame in your ass, Charles!", and I don't know if spaniards often say that but that's BAD WORDS in french

NO NO MY LITTLE CHILD...
THAT IS NOT AN INSULT. I DON'T CALLED YOU ANYTHING. ONLY YOUR BANNING AND YOUR HALL OF FAME ARE THE SAME TO ME (IF I WOULD LIKE HALL OF FAME MY NAME WOULD BE IN MY CARS) AND YOU CAN GUARD THEM IN YOUR DIRTY ASS OR WHEREVER YOU WANT. BUT THIS IS IN THE SPANISH FORUM (WE CAN SEE WHO INSULTS TO WHO):
Citation : Barbatos
Oh and you had "hidden cars" without accidents and since they have "dd" in their names they have accidents, it's pathetic. You are pathetic.

YOU ARE PATHETIC!!!
SURE IS NOT AN INSULT, YOU NEVER INSULTS TO SOMEBODY, I SPEAK WITH MY ENGLISH FRIENDS BECAUSE SURE THERE IS ANOTHER MEANING THAT THE EVIDENT...

MY ANSWER TO THAT POST (REMEMBER, YOU TOLD ME I HAVE TO POST IN THE ENGLISH SIDE, I DO THIS FOR YOU MY DARLING):

CAN YOU UNDERSTAND ONE THING ONLY?
ONLY ONE THING ONE TIME??
THE HIDDEN CARS ARE NOT MINE AND WAS NOT MINE. THEY ARE OF DARKGO AND I TALK THAT IN MY MESSAGE. I NEVER PLAYED WITH HIDDEN CARS AND EVEN YOU CAN ASK TO YOUR FRIEND HAROLD (PLEASE DO IT!!!) IF I ADVICE HIM THAT WE GET HIDDEN CARS WHEN I KNOWN THAT SITUATION. I HATE THE HIDDEN CARS, AND A LOT OF DDFRs AND SEVERAL ICKXs KNOW IT (I REPEAT, PLEASE, ASK TO HAROLD FOR THAT AND YOU WILL SEE OTHER STUPID THING THAT YOU HAVE TOLD). ALL MY CARS ALWAYS GOT MY NICK IN THE NAME OF ALL HIS DRIVERS: ALL WITHOUT ANY EXCEPTION. EVEN THE BRENDAN's CAR (HE COULDN'T PLAY SO HE ASKS ME THAT I CARRY SOME CARS FROM HIM) GOT BOTH NAMES: DIODER ~ BRENDAN...
AND DARKGO (CHARLY) IS WHO TALK TO ME ABOUT THAT SITUATION, SO YOUR PATHETIC INSULT (WHO INSULTS TO WHO AND WITHOUT REASON? THE HIDDEN CARS ARE NOT MINE MY DARLING!!! DO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND IT???) CAN GOES WITH YOUR BANNING AND YOUR HALL OF FAME DIRECTLY TO YOUR ASS (BUTTER AND THEY GO INTO EASY)

FROM MY MENCIONATED POST:
Please, ask to Charly (if i told it mr Barbatos will not believe in my words and even in the numbers of his own game; but by the moment in the charly's words it seems to believe them), what happen with his "hidden cars" when he changed their names to DDFR names?
EASY???
WAKE YOUR NEURONS UP PLEASE!!!!!
"TO CHARLY", "HE", "HIS",... AND YOU SAY THAT THE HIDDEN CARS ARE FROM MINE. DO NOT ALLOW THAT THE IRE BLOCK UP YOU, MY SMALL GRASSHOPPER...
PATHETIC? YOU ARE THE ONLY PATHETIC THAT USE THINGS THAT ARE NOT MINE TO INSULT ME AND ONCE AGAIN TRYING TO CHEAPEN MYSELF... AFTER YOU CRY AGAIN WITH THE SONG OF "DIODER INSULTS ME" BUT THE ONLY CHILD THAT HERE HAVE INSULTED SOMEBODY ARE YOU: MAD IN OTHER POST AND PATHETIC...

SAD, YOU ARE REALLY SAD MR MANIPULATOR CHILD...

mad guys who annoyed the shit fuck
UUUUUUUH
THE LITTLE CHILD IS NERVOUS AND INSULTS ME AGAIN...
NO NO, BAD BOY, YOU WILL MUST COPY IN THE SLATE 100 TIMES "I WILL NOT LIE I WILL NOT INJURY AND I WILL NOT MANIPULATE THE GAMES"
HAHAHA

English is the universal language, in this game too. If you want to talk to me, it's in english or nothing. OTHER TIME YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING.
I KNOW YOUR LIMITED KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ALL AND I KNOW YOU DON'T KNOW SPANISH (BY THE WAY, THE SECOND LANGUAGE WITH MORE SPEAKERS ONLY BACK OF THE CHINESE). I KNOW THE ENGLISH IS THE UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE AND I ACCEPT IT, OF COURSE, FOR THAT I STUDIED THAT A LOT OF YEARS. I SPEAK IN THAT LANGUAGE WITH MY FRENCH FRIENDS, WITH MY ITALIAN FRIENDS, WITH MY ENGLISH FRIENDS, ETC...
THE ONLY THING I TOLD TO YOU IS: YOU CAN PUT THAT ADVICE IN THE SPANISH FORUM (IN ENGLISH OR SPANISH IS THE SAME, BUT PUT THE ADVICE!!!!). I DON'T TOLD YOU THAT YOU WRITE IN SPANISH (NO PLEASE, DON'T KILL THE LANGUAGE OF CERVANTES LIKE WE [I INCLUDED] DO WITH THE IDIOM OF SHAKESPEARE), THAT ACTION WOULD COST TO YOU OVER 20 SECONDS, AND ALL WOULD HAVE BE OK. BUT NO, SHIT FOR THE SPANISH!

Oh wait, no. Because I NEVER delete threads
I NEVER SAY THAT YOU HAVE DELETED MY MESSAGES...
ONLY I SAID THAT 2 MESSAGES FROM MINE WAS DELETED, BUT I DIDN'T SAY WHO DO IT BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW THAT. IF YOU FEEL ACUSATED YOU WILL GET REASONS FOR FEEL THAT. THE ONLY WHO ACUSED WITHOUT PROVES ARE YOU (REMEMBER "DIODER IS BANNING ME FROM HIS FORO" FUCK, I DON'T KNOW WHO BANNED TO SOMEBODY, AND AFTER IT RESULTS THAT HE WASN'T BANNED)...

Yes, it is. I can't modify anything for anyone during a race. If you can't understand that, visit a psychiatrist.
I TALKED TO MY PSYCHIATRIST AND HE TOLD ME THAT I NEED YOUR ANSWER FOR MY SALVATION, HAHAHAHA...
I DON'T TELL YOU THAT YOU MODIFY SOMETHING DURING THE RACE BECAUSE ALL THAT SHITS COME SINCE THE RACE 1 AND IN ALL THE RACES, SO THAT ELEPHANT'S SHIT IS DONE SINCE THE START.
ANYWAY THIS IS GOOD FOR MY FAREWELL, BUT, I LIKE TOLD YOU THE SAME AT THE START OF MY MESSAGE, PLEASE, ANSWER ME THAT (I THINK I PUT THIS NOW AT 6th TIME AND I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU DON'T ANSWER ME):
(IF YOU DON'T WANT DO IT FOR ME, DO IT FOR MY PSICHIATRIST, HAHAHAHA)

WAIT FOR YOUR ANSWER MY MANIPULATOR CHILD...

KISSES!!!

rouge
Modifié Le 03/07/2011 à 19h46:35 par dd001

Barbatos # Posté Le 03/07/2011 à 19h31:45 Citer
Admin

Kisses and see you on another game. smile

dd001 # Posté Le 03/07/2011 à 19h47:11 Citer

Kisses and see you on another game. smile

smile

Barbatos # Posté Le 03/07/2011 à 19h49:40 Citer
Admin

Citation : dd001

smile

I don't know. smile

# Posté Le 03/07/2011 à 23h31:26 Citer Éditer
Team:

[quote=dd001]REALLY DO YOU TRY TO CONVINCE US THAT MY ACCIDENTS (AND THE ACCIDENTS OF ALEX) ARE BECAUSE WE RUN WITH ALL THE RISKS AND THE OTHERS PLAYERS RUNNING MORE SOFT?

smile

I don't know. smile [/quote]

There is sayingunsure ilense gives consent...
Not waiting more war,honestly,I ask u like DD: why don't u answer that question as simple ans straightforward?
Really,I don't understand and u create more confusion to everybody.
As I told u in another post,all we can talk and talk,but the dates are the dates and can't be ignored,they don't lie.
Do u want a sample of my famous "hidden cars"? While they were hidden,had a normal parameter/algoritms of accd.,but and they visited G0 many races...when I introduced those cars in my DDFR clan,the accds in all those cars increased more than 200%...an one date for u: ALL THOSE CARS,EXACTLY,12 CARS WERE TEST CARS,AND SINCE FIRST RACE OF THIS SEASON,ALL RACED WITH RISKS LEVEL 6,IT'S SAID,IN MAD PARAMETER...NOW,I UNIT OTHER QUESTION TO U: HOW FIRSTS RACES HARDLY HAD ACCIDENTS WITH THE PILOT WITHOUT FINISH ALL PARAMETERS TO TRAIN,AND LATERS RACES WITH PILOTS'S PARAMETER WERE FULL(100%) HAD THE DOUBLE OF ACCIDENTS...
Like I told u too,do u believed that we hadn't all possible strategies? When we race with nearly of 100 test cars and very very much compet. cars? Sorry,but here it's when u slight us...
To finish,only tell u that remember than always,and u know,I tried to help testing,speaking in forum,remember Fenix in the traduction to spanish...don't confuse the things,we're outrage about the facts,and we wait finish of season keepin' dates and races to speak about...and,honestly again,u only do war with us,but don't tell us a convincing answer about the real trouble,why? That,only u know...

Greetins,Charly (DARKGO)

Page : 1 

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !

fermé Ce sujet est verrouillé. Vous ne pouvez pas y poster de réponses.