Launch date of season 2

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !

Page : 1 
Auteur Message
Barbatos # Posté Le 04/07/2011 à 17h44:22 Citer
Admin

Twitter: @Barbatos__
Team: Barbie
Ranking: 721

Hello to all,

The maintenance of launch of the season 2 will take place on Thursday, July 7th in the afternoon. Make sure to do all your transfers of clans before this date. smile

This season being the season 1 official, there will be a Hall of Fame, that is a " Hall of honor " of the 22 better drivers, 22 better players and 22 better clans of this season. If you want to have your clan in the HoF, you have to be in top 22!

Concerning the season 2, many changes were made, and quite particularly on the algorithm of race. I am still testing it, but at first sight that looks much better than this season. As some people had to notice it, there were far too many accidents of race this season, and I think I solved this problem with this quite new algorithm.

I want to thank you for all your suggestions and know that they were well taken into account and that many of them will make their arrival with the season 2.

Good luck for the last race of this season and see you on Thursday afternoon for the launch of the season 2!

Barbatos

Page : 1 

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !