Season 4 has started!

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !

Page : 1 
Auteur Message
Barbatos # Posté Le 25/11/2011 à 22h32:02 Citer
Admin

Twitter: @Barbatos__
Team: Barbie
Ranking: 721

Good evening everyone,

That's it, season 4 is here. No big news this season, but I will still list them to you as usual:

- The India race track appears this season, and the Bahrain circuit is removed. The races schedule of Formula One Manager is now the same as 2011 season of Formula 1.
- The drivers now ask for a salary when you hire them, and you can't change it.
- You can choose your tires during the testing session.
- There are new 'extra soft' tires.
- When you qualify your driver, you must choose the type of tires to put on. Warning: the tires you use to qualify are used for the first relay of the race.
- Aerodynamic optimizations were deleted
- You can now replace in your browser options (tab 'My Account') the 'sliders' by drop-down menus to change the settings of your cars (page 'Race Track -> Strategies')
- The '+' and '-' to choose the number of engineers to be allocated to an aerodynamic element have been replaced by a drop-down menu.

An important thing has been decided for the game: it is now forbidden to use more than 10 accounts per player. It is recommended to use a maximum of 5.
Anti multi-accounts tools will be implemented soon (captcha codes when connecting to the game, IP recognition) to eradicate this scourge of multi accounts.
So thanks to all "big players" to change their minds quickly. smile

I hope to make a lot of improvements for the season 5 (including a change of the website design?). In the meantime, good luck and have fun!

Remember that you can support us (me ?) by following the official Facebook and Twitter Formula One Manager pages ... or why not making a small donation. :-)

Have Fun!

(and sorry for my poor English!)

PPT SAM president # Posté Le 25/11/2011 à 22h55:05 Citer

Team: delete
Ranking: 1192

5 to 10 accounts sounds fair as i have wanted to delete some for a while now so i will just train 10 cars will this be ok i will but the rest in a holding group and let you know

10-Xaviz # Posté Le 25/11/2011 à 23h50:59 Citer
Team: 10-Xaviz
Ranking: 630

Citation : Barbatos
- You can now replace in your browser options (tab 'My Account') the 'sliders' by drop-down menus to change the settings of your cars (page 'Race Track -> Strategies')

I don't understand it... unsure please someone tell me about this point

raigerjohn fr # Posté Le 26/11/2011 à 02h04:03 Citer
Team: Raigerjohn fr
Ranking: 0

the tab menu when ticked instead of using the slider to set your engine settings you use a drop down menu its quicker and better to use

meskun # Posté Le 26/11/2011 à 02h13:29 Citer
Team: meskun power
Ranking: 971

Because if I buy a pilot of a nationality argentina I cannot buy equal other one? langue irate: ... the game was like well it was, now I do not like.. mechant
Modifié Le 26/11/2011 à 02h33:58 par meskun

meskun # Posté Le 26/11/2011 à 02h42:33 Citer
Team: meskun power
Ranking: 971

Dépenses salaire pilote Anonymous (# 15617) : 38 800�
Dépenses salaire pilote Anonymous (# 15624) : 41 300�
Dépenses salaire pilote Anonymous (# 15631) : 44 100�
Dépenses salaire pilote Anonymous (# 15632) : 44 100�
Dépenses salaire pilote Anonymous (# 15633) : 44 100�
Dépenses salaire techniciens: 100 000�

Total des dépenses: 312 400�
Gains quotidiens

Gains sponsors: 200 000â?¬ et 25 tours
Gains siège social: 100 000�
Gains stands de vente: 50 000â?¬

Total des gains: 350 000â?¬ et 25 tours

Au final, vous gagnez donc 37 600â?¬
par jour et 25 tours

Here you have, a set square with 5 pilots and a mechanic for pilot (5 that do not serve xq do not go) the maginific money that leaves us in box...
Little, very little season was becoming exhausted this in mecanics, engine, time of reaction and tunnel of the wind ... dond this emotion of the game??
Modifié Le 26/11/2011 à 02h43:16 par meskun

DDFR - DIODER # Posté Le 26/11/2011 à 03h57:23 Citer

Team: DDFR ~ DIODER
Ranking: 5

Anti multi-accounts tools will be implemented soon (captcha codes when connecting to the game, IP recognition) to eradicate this scourge of multi accounts.

sorry charles but with that you can't control the players; you will can get under control SOME of them, a great number of them, but not all...
me, by example, i can conect since my home to your game with a lot of different ips at day; for work i get 3 different connections at home (other 6 places for connecting dayly if i want), 2 of them modems usb with itinerant ips (in fact remember i posted you a fail that kick out me of the game when my modem changes the ip); how do you think control the modem usb, the itinerant ips? and the parents? brothers, father and child (we get several in our groups) using the same pc the same connection and the same ip; they only can play with the half of the rest of players? and if there are 3 brothers, they only can play with 3 cars each one?
i know, i know, charles, that are xtreme examples, but they are real charles, believe me...

don't worry for me, i will not play (in fact i went to delete them and i the game don't let me; i think he loves me, hehehe), only i am watching the groups and i will help to organizate them, but that will bring a lot of troubles with the restrictions or the control of the players...

for last, do you remember what you say to me when you are working for launch your game and i asked you about the multi-accounts?

please, don't take my words in a bad way, because that's not my intention; but please, think about that before the trouble appears...

greetings charles...

clin

Raiger 6 # Posté Le 26/11/2011 à 09h46:57 Citer
Team: not using
Ranking: 260

Agree with charles/dioder we multi players do so for the enjoyment of the game we have in the past tested and worked hard on tatics and i can name a few,Dioder,Darkgo,fenix,mani,roca,alex,rav, i could go on and now we have the cull of players, This will make players leave or they will play now and again ok it seemed fair when i first saw the changes but now i don't agree if players want to run lots of cars why can't they--DDFR-Topteam-EFS-ICKX is it to stop these teams from being the front runners in the game, also its been said what happens if there is one computer in the house with 3 players 2 will lost thier account and you will pick them, so we could train the cars then they are deleted- me and my partner play the game but she said she will stop playing now and let me run 10 teams.Remember we have 3 championships Clan-best team player and best single driver so everyone including the low account users have a chance to win 1 world championship if they care to put the hours in------in yahoo racing manager all we had to do was create seperate email adress for each car and we did---- its your multi players keeping the FOM hits high and i vote we keep multi players in the game this affects english,spanish,french,italians,germans,Belgigue,

Page : 1 

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !