Formula One Manager v4

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !

Page : 1 
Auteur Message
Barbatos # Posté Le 09/02/2012 à 23h39:25 Citer
Admin

Twitter: @Barbatos__
Team: Barbie
Ranking: 721

Hello everybody,

No, I do not make an announcement as the v4 went out, far from there. However, I began to put myself in it seriously. To give you an idea, it is simple, I am going to re-do everything from scratch, namely re-coding the entire game and the site as well as restarting on a fresh design.

The work on the next version of the game (baptized v4) will take a lot of time, especially with my exams which will perturb even more my activity in a few months. I nevertheless hope to bring out this version by the end of 2012 (on December 21st, 2012?? langue ).

Here are the big news of the next version of the game:

- A simple, clear, attractive design (already almost finished thanks to the great job of a very talented graphic designer)

- A quite particular attention to the new players, who are lost when arriving on the game... infoboxes with tips, a complete documentation, a better help by the team...

- Add the weather management to the game

- Improvement of the means of communication between the members of the same clan, and during the races in the same group.

- A complete rewrite of the algorithm of races, more precise, more realistic and more powerful

- A quite new system of "cup" or "leagues". It will be possible to you to register to different leagues, various championships. For every league, you will have your money, your turns, your drivers, your clan, a ranking and it will be possible to you to register to several leagues with the same account.

For example, there could have a league accepting only a single driver by player, another one with a maximum of 5 drivers, another one simplified for the beginners, another one taking place on only one season, another one taking place on several seasons (the current format)...

In brief, it will be possible to make a lot of different leagues allowing you to choose the one or those who suit you most, and it will be possible to you at any time to join a new league or to leave one.

At present, I am always in search of ideas for this version, so do not hesitate to explain your ideas below.

Thank you for reading and have fun!

Nb: do not forget to join us on Facebook and Twitter !

Nb²: sorry for my English. rouge

Old Man Wombat # Posté Le 11/02/2012 à 01h17:58 Citer
Team: Old Man Wombat
Ranking: 38

Thank you Barbatos...Your new concept sounds exciting...Thanks for posting season 4 and good luck with the new game and your exams...Brendan

SCT ho.gatt # Posté Le 11/02/2012 à 01h49:56 Citer
Team: SCT - out
Ranking: 243

smile

Page : 1 

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !