Formula World - Forums - Bugs report - Bug in results

Bug in results

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !

Page : 1 
Auteur Message
wurzel # Posté Le 17/03/2011 à 11h03:49 Citer

Team: wurzel
Ranking: 0

Hello
some fellow clan members and myself are finding that were finishing in a completely different group than we qualified for (ie, most of the drivers in our 'results' are not the same as in quali).........this also means our finishing position is not a true reflection of our qualifying position/timeswaw waw
this is quite an integral part of the game i think? :-°
cheers...martin

leut # Posté Le 17/03/2011 à 14h38:11 Citer
Team: SCT-HELGA -GP
Ranking: 127

hello
i can`t actife the enginneers of 2. or 3. driver , it switch always over to the first driver, but money takes !! excuse mi english . horstwaw

wurzel # Posté Le 19/03/2011 à 01h51:33 Citer

Team: wurzel
Ranking: 0

Citation : wurzel
Hellornsome fellow clan members and myself are finding that were finishing in a completely different group than we qualified for (ie, most of the drivers in our 'results' are not the same as in quali).........this also means our finishing position is not a true reflection of our qualifying position/timeswaw waw rnthis is quite an integral part of the game i think? :-° rncheers...martin

Hello barbatos,...same thing happened for istanbul

Barbatos # Posté Le 19/03/2011 à 10h55:37 Citer
Admin

Twitter: @Barbatos__
Team: Barbie
Ranking: 721

Hi,

In fact you race in the same group than before but after the race, the qualifications page show you the qualified of your new group. I'll try to find a solution!

01-Xaviz # Posté Le 19/03/2011 à 11h05:52 Citer
Team: 01-Xaviz
Ranking: 569

Citation : Barbatos
Hi,rnrnIn fact you race in the same group than before but after the race, the qualifications page show you the qualified of your new group. I'll try to find a solution!

yes, yo habia observado eso antes...

quiza, cuando sea hora de la carrera (19:00), primero grabara todas las calificaciones de todos los grupos (save it), despues realiza la carreta y por ultimo muestra resultados (igual que ahora) y en calificaciones muestra lo que se grabó (saved)

i suggest at 00:00, the page of results be reset (like you do with qualify), can you do that, is just a "sugerencia"

Barbatos # Posté Le 19/03/2011 à 11h12:50 Citer
Admin

@Xaviz, a lot of people asked to see the results some days after the race, because they can't connect everyday to the game. clin

DD-FR 06-Xaviz # Posté Le 19/03/2011 à 11h28:22 Citer
Team: 06-Xaviz
Ranking: 670

Citation : Barbatos
@Xaviz, a lot of people asked to see the results some days after the race, because they can't connect everyday to the game. clin

ok no problem for me, but the topic of qualify, you should be to change, i know you can do it, clin

Well, i go to bed (in Mexico is 04:20) and tomorrow continue reading the forum (i always read all topics, all language)

Barbatos # Posté Le 19/03/2011 à 11h35:47 Citer
Admin

Good night. clin

Page : 1 

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !