still cant train both drivers

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !

Page : 1 
Auteur Message
TMP ragman racing # Posté Le 31/10/2011 à 12h09:55 Citer
Team: ragman racing
Ranking: 403

i am still having the problem with my drivers, i can train one driver ok
but nothing happens when i switch drivers, no trainng/ no upgrades / no pit stops
everything has gone. now i can only train one car

ragman racing

DDFR - DIODER # Posté Le 31/10/2011 à 13h39:31 Citer

Team: DDFR ~ DIODER
Ranking: 5

i have got no trouble to train every driver, but 2 members of my groups (dpt and hernan) have told me that they got the same trouble, one yesterday and the other (not dioder, hehehe) this morning (over 12)...

blink

Barbatos # Posté Le 31/10/2011 à 14h00:49 Citer
Admin

Twitter: @Barbatos__
Team: Barbie
Ranking: 721

Please tell me your internet browser. It seems to be ok for Google Chrome.

Barbatos # Posté Le 31/10/2011 à 14h47:24 Citer
Admin

Okay it should be fixed now. clin

TMP ragman racing # Posté Le 31/10/2011 à 16h23:05 Citer
Team: ragman racing
Ranking: 403

many thanks, working now

Errol
ragman racing

DDFR - DIODER # Posté Le 31/10/2011 à 16h37:10 Citer

Citation : Barbatos
Please tell me your internet browser. It seems to be ok for Google Chrome.

i use chrome and sometimes explorer (tonight by example) and without problems in both of them...

by the way, charles, sometimes the game kick me out with rare messagges (i will try to copy and paste you when i see them)... at home, i get itinerant ips (2 modems usb) and i think that what i told you succeed when my conection change (itself alone) of ip... really there is no problem; when that succeed i push again the start page of the game, enter again the id and pass and go in without more problem...
it's curious, that you know that when you go out of a car, the page of start puts the old id in the space of login; when the game kick me out and i go to the start page, the id that appears me is always the same (the first of my cars alphabetically) and no the last used...

greetings!

smile

DDFR - DIODER # Posté Le 01/11/2011 à 17h51:58 Citer

the fail (or bug or whatever it is) has been when i went out from one car:

a
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fomv3/www/index.php:16) in /home/fomv3/www/includes/init.php on line 16

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fomv3/www/index.php:16) in /home/fomv3/www/pages/connexion.php on line 37

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fomv3/www/index.php:16) in /home/fomv3/www/pages/connexion.php on line 38

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fomv3/www/index.php:16) in /home/fomv3/www/pages/connexion.php on line 39

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/fomv3/www/index.php:16) in /home/fomv3/www/pages/connexion.php on line 46

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fomv3/www/index.php:16) in /home/fomv3/www/includes/functions.php on line 398

waw

i repit, there is no problem for me, 2 seconds for refresh the page and all ok; only for you to know it...

clin

MTP Bozmeister # Posté Le 02/11/2011 à 11h01:12 Citer
Team: Bozmeister
Ranking: 110

Hi there, I use Yahoo. Still can't train second driver.hope you can help

thanks

Paul

Barbatos # Posté Le 02/11/2011 à 11h28:58 Citer
Admin

Yahoo ? It is not an internet browser lol... huh

MTP Bozmeister # Posté Le 02/11/2011 à 16h14:46 Citer

Windows explorer. doh!

MTP Bozmeister # Posté Le 04/11/2011 à 10h01:16 Citer

Hi there, still only one driver working. Shame really as I've moissed 2 races now

hope you can help

Thanks

Paul

Barbatos # Posté Le 04/11/2011 à 10h19:09 Citer
Admin

Please tell me exactly what is your internet browser, which version... Have you deleted the cache of the browser ?

Page : 1 

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !