Assistance Please

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !

Page : 1 
Auteur Message
IceBlue IceBlue # Posté Le 30/12/2011 à 12h52:38 Citer
Team: IceBlue
Ranking: 67

Can not alter pit stops..Stuck on 10/20/30/40 and can not alter tyre differances as well?
Can you assist before race begins Barbatos?

Barbatos # Posté Le 31/12/2011 à 00h47:06 Citer
Admin

Twitter: @Barbatos__
Team: Barbie
Ranking: 721

Hi,

After changing these values you have to click on the blue "edit" button to apply your changes.

IceBlue IceBlue # Posté Le 12/01/2012 à 14h11:52 Citer

[RE: Can not alter pit stops..Stuck on 10/20/30/40 and can not alter tyre differances as well?
Can you assist before race begins, Barbatos]

Have tried your suggestions which I normally have done anyhow before, but same problem still exists!
Cannot alter tyres and cannot tick repair boxes, not matter what I have tried it does not work for me.
I would like to have 10 soft/20soft 30soft/40 hard with repair for all stops but it only will let me have 10soft/20soft/30soft/40soft/ and that's it. Same as last race as well.
Can you assist, please,
Thank you Barbatos

IceBlue IceBlue # Posté Le 12/01/2012 à 14h11:53 Citer

[RE: Can not alter pit stops..Stuck on 10/20/30/40 and can not alter tyre differances as well?
Can you assist before race begins, Barbatos]

Have tried your suggestions which I normally have done anyhow before, but same problem still exists!
Cannot alter tyres and cannot tick repair boxes, not matter what I have tried it does not work for me.
I would like to have 10 soft/20soft 30soft/40 hard with repair for all stops but it only will let me have 10soft/20soft/30soft/40soft/ and that's it. Same as last race as well.
Can you assist, please,
Thank you Barbatos

IceBlue IceBlue # Posté Le 12/01/2012 à 14h18:31 Citer

RE: [Hi,

After changing these values you have to click on the blue "edit" button to apply your changes.]

Not only does the values don't change or alter when I click on the blue "edit" button, I cannot even delete and start again by clicking the red button of "delete" pit-stop.
It just remains the same of 10soft/20soft/30soft/40soft/ ??? without being able to tick the repair box on any pit-stop.
ORCA

Barbatos # Posté Le 12/01/2012 à 22h29:44 Citer
Admin

Please, no need to do three posts.

What is your internet browser?

IceBlue IceBlue # Posté Le 16/01/2012 à 14h21:15 Citer

Hi Barbatos,
The extra posts was a mistake...not intended,sorry.
I am using Google chrome and have not had problems before, just recently...
Thanks for your time...

IceBlue IceBlue # Posté Le 26/01/2012 à 02h37:36 Citer

Hi Barbatos,
Just to let you know, that this problem does seem to have gone away.
Please note: I have just continued as normal without doing anything different than I was before.
So I do not know what the problem was or how it was corrected...It just is fixed!!!...
Also, as I mentioned before, I did not intend to send any messages twice or more, that must also have been a send error!
Thanks for your game...I am enjoying it, and did not intend to annoy you with my report of a glich in my game with my email.

Barbatos # Posté Le 26/01/2012 à 18h02:38 Citer
Admin

Yeah don't worry, it happens to everyone! About the bug I'm happy it solved itself because I really don't have the time to work on the game actually. triste

Have fun!

Page : 1 

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !