Formula World - Forums - Official news - .........

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !

Page : 1 
Auteur Message
paratiytusamiguitos # Posté Le 11/04/2013 à 23h15:08 Citer
Team: paratiytusamiguitos
Ranking: 0

My computer it was breackdown,I tried to use other cpu to follow the game and I can't enter in my cars.

Sorry,my bro and I are very tired of a lot of strangers things in this game along seasons and seasons,we only said to u:

4 u and ur friends the game,each season u've less people playing!!!

Barbatos # Posté Le 12/04/2013 à 13h47:27 Citer
Admin

Twitter: @Barbatos__
Team: Barbie
Ranking: 721

Hi,

You should try explaining your problem with more precisions please so I can help you. Everyone can connect but you so I suspect that the problem is on your side. Please give me more information. You can contact me by email or PM if you want.

@Darkgo, as usual you can't even make the effort to express your opinion in english so that everyone can understand you. That's your choice. Your post is deleted because - as you can see - this forum is English only.
Btw : I understood a few things in your post : I'm not faking the number of players. There are between 600 and 800 individual users connecting every day (google analytics, march 2013). So yeah it looks like this game is dead idd.

Darkgo # Posté Le 12/04/2013 à 17h23:01 Citer

Team: darkgo
Ranking: 741

600/800 player'!!!!!??????????

hahhaahahhaahhahahhahahahahaahahahahahah

Darkgo # Posté Le 12/04/2013 à 17h41:03 Citer

now english,ok?

each day max connected player not pass about 30 player...

I played game like you know since T-0,I now who is playing and not,please...

I did it a Stats about (I'm mathematical and economic graduate man...,to understand you,I love number,not people ho's change parameter and more...there're a lot of seasons with the same trouble with you the biggest gamers of all YRM--named:alex,dioder,manu,charly,xavi,roca,genin,ian,oluap 1º season and out your game...why each all biggest players think like me?)

I repeat,where're those 600/800 players?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Statistics of the game there're unreal please man!!!!

I did it a test and 90% ids# of cars there're abandoned,stranger,a lot of those cars are france,belgium,canada...

Clean the game before,without "air balloons" man!!!

The reset at 23:57 it was straw that broke the camel...()last season at 22h +/-,before nearly hour...and why all the other seasons the reset was at 1 o'clock,later midnight and not before?

Hahahah!!!

Sorry man,but you didn't do it a game to everybody,only to you and "yours friends" (which are increasingly day after day,casualty? hahahahahaha!!!)

So man,only to finish,take your game, and eat it, you wear while doing like Kronos with his sons...

Please,a lite of seriousness man,you aren't god and you aren't better than other persons...I only wrote you words like much people think about you and your "false game"

Bye and not good luck to players in game,be friends of Barbatos,easier,hahahaha!!!!

Modifié Le 12/04/2013 à 17h55:28 par Darkgo

Darkgo # Posté Le 12/04/2013 à 17h44:06 Citer

(google analytics, march 2013

Fisrt clean all abandoned cars and later,maybe,google could do it his work,I also know how to cheat in stats of internet,please,hahahahahaha!!!

Now (before race,the hour like more people're connected to game =) )

Información
darkgo (# 1194)
DDFR Internationals (# 500)
Tabla de posiciones: 109e

Carrera
Circuito: Malasia
Sesión: Carrera
Carrera en 1 h 15 min

Comunidad
INICIO
DOCUMENTACIÃ?N
FOROS
APOYO
MEMBERS
HALL OF FAME

CHAT
MENSAJES (1)
31 CONNECTED
MI CUENTA
DESCONECTARSE

I believe,since started game,never do it more than 150 players online and 300/400 in total...this It's the reality man.
Modifié Le 12/04/2013 à 17h56:34 par Darkgo

Darkgo # Posté Le 12/04/2013 à 18h03:00 Citer

To finish,all I wrote here It's my opinion,let's to destroy DDFR's cars,do you want number?

The stats about crashed cars of DDFR and rest of "all cars" (Ian too was a lot of accd) there're like an 1000% geometric equation(math man,math,statics,numbers...) more probability like france cars...and this's season after season...you never explain about this to alex,like sample,when you stole him one championship...and more and more...
Modifié Le 12/04/2013 à 18h04:01 par Darkgo

Barbatos # Posté Le 12/04/2013 à 18h34:15 Citer
Admin

When the hell will you get a brain ? How old are you ? You think I'm making your cars to crash like this ? I can't even connect every day to the game and you accuse me to cheat it against you ? Why the hell would I care about your cars ? I'm not even playing my own game because my lack of time.

You're math and economical graduate man, wow that's great ! I didn't know they were giving degrees to any random guy like you. If you knew at least how does Google Analytics work you would know that's it's not counting inactive accounts, it's counting in live who is connecting to this website and from where and how many times. These stats are available since the beginning of the game so sorry for you but the game isn't dying.
Here are the google stats of the game for march 2013 :
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/403172statsf1m0313.png

And now what, you'll say that I faked this screenshot ?

30 players connected at the same time doesn't mean that there are only 30 players connecting to the game every day. I just checked and for example yesterday they were 490 unique visitors.

Now stop throwing shit on me and find another game if you don't like this one. Consider this as my last warning concerning your attitude.

Darkgo # Posté Le 12/04/2013 à 21h10:10 Citer

Uhmmmm...ehmmmm...ahmmmm....

bla bla bla...you talk like politicians of these days...xD

Sorry,the reality is that I post you,I remember you: I love statistics and numbers since I was a child,hehehe...

.You know well that these data are useless,even more when you yourself have a lot wrong/bugs with your game evertime...

Sample of stats last summer of me: In one day,because I hadn't interner neither computer in the beach,I could connected everyday with 10 differents ips...uhmmm(this're 10 of those stats connections,hahaha!!!)

Please,be serious...

SHit?

You just bury yourself in it, and you started the foul language, sorry...(sample,more and more people are increasingly against your decisions in game...).

You speak me about google stats bla bla bla...do you know how much I struggled to find the game to answer because I deleted it?
Look in Google seach as you like to talk about google(and I used USA engine,not Es...): car game manager...I need only "a few pages" to found "your" famous game...

WOORANK:
Review of f1m.fr
Generated on March 24 2013 12:29 PM
Successfully passed 24
Room for improvement 8
Errors to fix 12 (50% of successfully,great)

Review of f1m.fr
Generated on April 12 2013 7:59 PM
Successfully passed 24
Room for improvement 6
Errors to fix 13(1 more,like I imagine,working to fix...xD)

Visitors

Traffic Estimations
impact:
Low
Traffic Rank
2258006th most visited website in the World...(From WOORANK:We use multiple tools to estimate web traffic, including Googleâ?¢ Trends and Alexaâ?¢.

Nevertheless, your analytics will provide the most accurate traffic data.)

Social Monitoring

Social Impact
High impact Hard to solve
Good, your website is fairly popular on Social Networks.

Facebook Likes
Facebook Shares
Facebook Comments
Twitter Backlinks
Googleâ?¢ +

Only to see yours likes speaks about your 800 players...

404 Error Page
Low impact Easy to solve
Your website does not have a custom 404 Error Page.

Microformats
Medium impact Easy to solve
We found 0 type(s) of Microformat

This page does not take advantage of Microformats.

A microformat is a technical semantic markup that can be used to better structure the data submitted to search engines.

Thanks to microformats, Googleâ?¢ regularly improves its presentation of search results.

And you haven't and spoke me about this xD

Dublin Core
Low impact Easy to solve
Missing

W3C Validity
Low impact Hard to solve
Invalid: 140 Errors, 6 Warning(s)

Deprecated HTML
Low impact Hard to solve
Deprecated tags Occurrences Tips
<center> 8 Replace with CSS
Deprecated HTML tags are HTML tags that are no longer used. It is recommended that you remove or replace these HTML tags because they are now obsolete.

Twitterâ?¢ Account
Low impact
The Twitterâ?¢ Account @F1m is booked but it is not linked to your website!

ALEXA:

f1m.fr
F1m.fr

This site's metrics are not certified.
Statistics Summary for f1m.fr
F1m.fr has a three-month global Alexa traffic rank of 1,917,857, and visitors to the site view an average of 2.9 unique pages per day. Search engines refer approximately 11% of visits to the site. The time spent in a typical visit to F1m.fr is roughly two minutes, with 37 seconds spent on each pageview. About 61% of visits to the site are bounces (one pageview only)
(No reviews yet)

MUSTAT:

F1m.fr gets 490 visitors per day, is worth $265 and has an overall rating of 20/100.By MuStat

SEO performance E Traffic D Ads Revenue E (from A-Better to E-Worse)

SEO potential F1m.fr has a Google Pagerank of 3 out of 10 and an Alexa Rank of 2,578,377. Although being more and more depreciated as a website quality indicator, a higher PageRank still indicates in most cases the popularity of a website. Sites with high Alexa Rank have high amounts of visitors, indicating that they get good search engine rankings.

The domain name has a length of 3 characters. Search engines algorithm gives more credibility and authority to websites whose domain name has been registered for a long time and is still in use (but not parked).

It is given a rating of E, due to its very low performance.
Pagerank 3/10
Alexa #2,578,377
Age /
Dmoz /
Index View pages indexed in : [Google] [Yahoo] [Bing]

I prefer not to see more rank pages...Bad game,and yes,I'll look other,be sure,hahaha!!! xD

I repeat,each day you're lossing internationals players,why? This's the question...

xD

Good luck to all friend who's follow playing this...especially all the French,now were less foreigners be expelled by Charles of game.

=)
Modifié Le 12/04/2013 à 21h13:28 par Darkgo

Barbatos # Posté Le 12/04/2013 à 23h24:27 Citer
Admin

It looks like you don't know a word of the stats you list above.
It's a shame to get there but as you said a few time, you're leaving this game.

Thanks for these three years of playing.

beatles3 # Posté Le 17/04/2013 à 21h36:26 Citer
Team: beatles3
Ranking: 14

Sorry to see you leaving...
Many thx to you!

Page : 1 

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !