End Game!

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !

Page : 1 
Auteur Message
rasputin # Posté Le 18/10/2013 à 16h44:55 Citer
Team: Highwayman
Ranking: 380

Modifié Le 18/10/2013 à 17h18:08 par rasputin

Tompot # Posté Le 18/10/2013 à 17h19:58 Citer
Team: Hogans Heroes
Ranking: 115

Wouldnâ??t the last race of the season be much more exciting if the Hall of Fame results were published immediately afterwards? At the moment a team may think that it has finished say 3rd only to find that sometime later they have been demoted! In the real world everyone knows who is the winner right after the last lap of the last race. Surely it should be the same for us in this great game?
Barbatos please make the necessary changes/rules so that the best Team Leader puts his best clan members together for the final race (if not before) of each season then we will find out exactly who is really the best leader of the best clan!

TMP BlindingSnake # Posté Le 05/11/2013 à 08h20:10 Citer

Team: MM Raiger 2
Ranking: 242

The best clan you say but if you have 2 clans you look after them both as my clans we race together and both clans deserve to be in the hall of fame I will not abandon 1 clan and take all thier good drivers to promote the best clan my clan members are loyal and they will move if I ask them.

The best group leader is the one who looks after all his team mates. It's not all about winning it's about guiding your players showing them how to win making the game easier for them wanting them to be part of your clan
For we are a racing family. Friends together. We race all nations. Together

We are Montys TGB Papateam

TMP BlindingSnake # Posté Le 05/11/2013 à 08h36:26 Citer

Team: MM Raiger 2
Ranking: 242

Also what you ask putting the best clan together for the last race----me I know who is the best clan b4 the last race I know where the cars are who they are some cars race alone then join up after the last race. I know this you must also know this.
It's part of the game we take a chance we wait if the re-start comes early so be it. Last season I placed our last car into the main clan to get us 3rd. But I knew the group below me had another car to beat us but they did not react quick enough. And so they got 4th

But if they had put thier full squad out. I had it covered anyway. So we would have got 3rd
It's all about timing and getting cars moved at the right time. It's part of the game
Some clans send spies out I think this is wrong. But it's part of the game
We all have tactics

Page : 1 

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !