One question for Barbatos

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !

Page : 1  2  Suivante 
Auteur Message
rc14 # Posté Le 28/06/2011 à 14h08:23 Citer
Team: rc14
Ranking: 0

Hi Barbatos.

Do you think made some changes for the season 2, or the drivers, installations and the rest will be the same?

unsure

Thanks!

(Le pregunto a Barbatos si va a haber algún cambio cuando pasemos a la temporada 2 o no)

(DioDer)

unsure oleil:

Barbatos # Posté Le 28/06/2011 à 19h05:21 Citer
Admin

Twitter: @Barbatos__
Team: Barbie
Ranking: 721

Hi,

A lot of changes will be made for the next season. I'll tell you the complete list when the season will start. smile

rc44 # Posté Le 29/06/2011 à 18h15:47 Citer
Team: rc44

Citation : Barbatos
Hi,

A lot of changes will be made for the next season. I'll tell you the complete list when the season will start. smile

Ups, sorry i hadn't seen your answer...

Thanks for it...

smile

If you accept one suggest I think it (tell us the changes) would be better if you can do it before the season but only a little before (by example while the boring waiting [it's not a critic, it's necesary and I think also is good, but is boring] of the day before the reset and the start)...
I talk not about you tell us exactly these changes (you do very well keeping the attention and interest in them) but you can get more interest and attention if you say only a little of these changes. One example IF YOU THINK CHANGE DRIVERS OR QUIT SOME OF THEM AND ADD OTHER NEWS, YOU CAN TELL US THAT (6 NEW NACIONALITIES OF DRIVERS WILL APPEAR AND 4 WILL DISSAPPEAR) BUT... WICH NACIONALITIES, HOW ARE THEM, BETTER OR WORST,...? AH! THAT'S WHAT WE WILL HAVE TO DISCOVER WHEN THE NEW SEASON START.
I HAVE EXPLAINED IT BAD BUT I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THE IDEA. AT THIS WAY, YOU INFORM US ABOUT THE CHANGES (REPEAT ONLY A LITTLE WITHOUT ANY DETAIL) AND YOU WILL GET MORE INTEREST ABOUT THE NEW SEASON

Greetings!

(ups, sorry for the capital; mi finger danced to that bottom) langue
(the next is a short traslation to the spanish of your answer and my commentaries) clin

rouge

PARA LOS NO ANGLO-HABLANTES, NOS COMENTA Q PARA LA PR?XIMA TEMPORADA HAY UN HUEVO DE CAMBIOS Y Q NOS DIRÁ LA LISTA COMPLETA CUANDO LA TEMPORADA EMPIECE...

POR MI PARTE LE DOY LAS GRACIAS Y LE COMENTO Q DARÍA MAYOR EXPECTACI?N E INTER?S SI EN EL CO?AZO DEL RESET NOS FUERA ANUNCIANDO POR ENCIMA, SIN ENTRAR EN MUCHO DETALLE, DICHOS CAMBIOS...

SALUDITOS GENTE!

unsure oleil:

(DD)

Barbatos # Posté Le 29/06/2011 à 23h48:57 Citer
Admin

No problem, I'll try to explain all changes before the beginning of the season. clin

dd001 # Posté Le 01/07/2011 à 19h31:32 Citer

Team: DDFR DIODER dd001
Ranking: 63

HAS CONTEMPLADO ALGUN CAMBIO PARA QUE MIS PUTAS ESCUADRAS NO SE ACCIDENTEN UN 600% MAS DE VECES (Y HABLO EN T?RMINOS PORCENTUALES, NO ABSOLUTOS) QUE MIS DIRECTOS RIVALES?

ERES DE VERG?ENZA CHARLES, DE VERG?ENZA...

NI TE MOLESTAS AL MENOS EN DISIMULARLO UN POCO...
PARA Q?

T JODIA TANTO HISPANO POR ARRIBA?
O ES ALGO PERSONAL?
PUES MIRA, T? GANAS, UNO MENOS YA Q NO T MOLESTARÁ...

ADI?S!

smile
Modifié Le 01/07/2011 à 19h36:46 par dd001

Barbatos # Posté Le 02/07/2011 à 01h12:47 Citer
Admin

I don't understand spanish, sorry.

"adios!" clin

Barbatos # Posté Le 02/07/2011 à 01h24:56 Citer
Admin

Oh I've just seen your clan names. You're so mature, Dioder, really.
You are all the time crying about something instead of calmly doing suggestions and comments.
You're starting to piss me off.

It's simple: If your attitude is not correct, I banish you forever from the game and then you'll be able to say "FOM is a shame"

I can't stand your childish attitude.
And remove "FOM is a shame" from your clan names/player names or they will not appear in the hall of fame.

if you don't like this game, LEAVE IT, but stop crying all the time.
Modifié Le 02/07/2011 à 01h26:00 par Barbatos

dd001 # Posté Le 02/07/2011 à 01h26:39 Citer

te puedes meter el baneo y el hall of fame por el culo charles!!!!

heureux
Modifié Le 02/07/2011 à 01h30:15 par dd001

Barbatos # Posté Le 02/07/2011 à 01h34:13 Citer
Admin

Citation : dd001
te puedes meter el baneo y el hall of fame por el culo charles!!!!

heureux

Ok, as you want.

Darkgo # Posté Le 02/07/2011 à 01h40:12 Citer

Team: darkgo
Ranking: 741

Citation : Barbatos
I don't understand spanish, sorry.

"adios!" clin

Sorry Barbatos,but u only understand wht u want...before days I write u in the 2* subject (...) tittle by DD in a very perfect english and u didn't answer anything (i wrote about the very strangers parameter in differents players a long the season,i repeat:very very strangers and asked u to change those but I see u only understand wht u want...).
Thx 4 all,but seeing the NOT FAIR PLAY OF U IN THE GAME and ur been ignored many times ours comments.
The dates of the races in G0 are there,it's a scandalous wht u do it with DD and Alex (manu it's a great player and better person,but u...)

Always i tried to fun and help to be better the game,and first to me,it's that: fun and fairplay to everybody,and now,the game it's one or another.

I hope u understand english better,good luck to u and "ur" game,not and international and serious game last times...

Charly (DARKGO)

Barbatos # Posté Le 02/07/2011 à 01h56:51 Citer
Admin

I didn't say I don't understand English. That's just rude to speak me (and insult me, like the last post of dioder) in spanish while I don't understand a word about two.
Now, about the "strange parameters". You, your clan, were the ONLY ONE to ask me to NEVER do changes in the middle of a season. And NOW, I have to do changes because YOU have problems ? It is fair for other players ?
Yes, Dioder crash in every race... why ? I don't know. He's maybe taking too many risks.

I said you I'm doing from scratch the algorithm for the next season, it took me and it STILL TAKE ME a lot of WEEKS. How can you say I'm doing nothing ? Create your game alone, manage it alone and come back here. You'll see that's not so simple, especially when one guy is always crying about his results everydays.

This game is free, I loose money everyday to host the server and manage it and... the game is young. A free game CAN'T BE PERFECT FROM THE START. I'm trying to improve it everytime, but it take a lot of my free time, do you understand ? I can't be here 24/24 to say "oh my poor dioder".

Citation
but seeing the NOT FAIR PLAY OF U IN THE GAME and ur been ignored many times ours comments.

Wait, where are your comments ? They are in the spanish section, where I understand nearly NOTHING. You don't think it could be better to post in the english section (in english, or course) to speak with me easily ?

Citation
The dates of the races in G0 are there,it's a scandalous wht u do it with DD and Alex

Do you say I cause some accidents from myself to some players ? It's an automatic algorithm, I'm often eating during the race, so please stop making wrong accusations!

Citation
I hope u understand english better,good luck to u and "ur" game,not and international and serious game last times...

I don't want my game to be "international and serious", for me a game is A GAME, I'll not cry everytime I fail something like Dioder, sorry. Guys like Manu try to find better solutions when they see that something don't work, and then it works for them. Cry everytime will not help anyone become better.

Darkgo # Posté Le 02/07/2011 à 08h25:53 Citer

Team: darkgo
Ranking: 741

Sorry Barbatos,I believed u were very busy,but to write these things...

Solutions? U couldn't imagine,hahaha,DD and Me were the playerz with more cars in the game,stop to think,only a little if we tried solutions...I repeat: THE DATES ARE THE DATES,U AND ME CAN TOLD ALL WE LIKE,BUT IT'S A SCANDALOUS THE ACCIDENTS...Alex each all season knew that solutions u told me,and suddely,in these 3 last race he forgot? Sincerity,I never see all than was happened in ur game in other game,sorry,but that it's the reality (by that,i told serious and asked u before time to changed the algoritms and parameters of accds.)

E.F.S.Ds Alex2 # Posté Le 02/07/2011 à 10h40:33 Citer
Team: Alex2

L'unica cosa che reclamo sono gli algoritmi.Il resto del gioco lo devo accettare.Non scrivo questo perche' volevo vincere il campionato,ma se devo perderlo lo voglio onestamente.NON E' ASSOLUTAMENTE POSSIBILE CHE FRA ME E DD FACCIAMO 1000 INCIDENTI,MENTRE MANU NEMMENO 1 IN 7 GARE....(7 gare 7 vittorie)..Per le prime 13 gare ho fatto 12 pole,e solo 185 punti,sebbene giravo 1 secondo piu' forte di tutti.Questo lo posso accettare se e' per tutti,non solo per alcuni.Comunque staremo a vedere cosa succede.........INTANTO COMPLIMENTI A MANU..............................Alex

# Posté Le 02/07/2011 à 20h33:23 Citer Éditer
Team:

THANKS ALEX...

smile

BARBATOS I AM IMPACIENT TO READ YOUR ANSWER TO MY QUESTIONS:

(and insult me, like the last post of dioder
WHERE I TELL YOU ONE (WITH ONLY ONE I GET SATISFIED) INSULT?
WHERE???
IS THAT: ERES DE VERG?ENZA CHARLES, DE VERG?ENZA
OR IS THIS: te puedes meter el baneo y el hall of fame por el culo charles!!!!
OR WHAT IS?
WHERE ARE MY INSULTS TO YOU? WHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
HAVE I TO GO OTHER TIME TO THE DICTIONARY TO COPY THE MEANING OF EACH PHRASE?
OTHER TIME DO YOU WANT THAT I LEFT YOU IN RIDICULOUS?
YOU LIE AND CONTINUE LYING TO CHEAPEN MYSELF...
BUT PLEASE, ANSWER ME: WHERE ARE MY INSULTS?

THIS IS THE BEST:
Yes, Dioder crash in every race... why ? I don't know. He's maybe taking too many risks.
TOO MANY RISKS?
REALLY YOU ARE SO $%&%$%& THAN YOU DON'T KNOW THAT ALL (ALL ALL ALL ALL) OF THE PLAYERS (XAVIZ, DARKGO, ALEX, MANU, ME, ROMEO, FRONTERA, ETC...) AT G-0 (AND G-1, G-2, G-3,...) ARE RUNNING WITH THE MAXIMUM LEVEL OF RISK FOR MORE GIVES 10 CAREERS? YOU HAVE MADE THE GAME AND YOU DON'T KNOW THAT?
OK, LIKE IN SCATTERGORY, WE ACCEPT OCTOPUS LIKE A PET, HEHE...
PLEASE, ANSWER ME: REALLY DO YOU TRY TO CONVINCE US THAT MY ACCIDENTS (AND THE ACCIDENTS OF ALEX) ARE BECAUSE WE RUN WITH ALL THE RISKS AND THE OTHERS PLAYERS RUNNING MORE SOFT? REALLY DO YOU THINK THAT WE ALL ARE SO STUPID TO BELIEVE THAT?

Create your game alone, manage it alone and come back here. You'll see that's not so simple
DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN CLOWN TOLD TO YOU THAT YOU ALONE WILL NOT CAN DO THE THINGS THAT THE GAME NEEDS AND YOU ANSWER HIM THAT YOU DON'T NEED HIS HELP BECAUSE YOU WAS NOT ALONE AND YOU GOT PEOPLE FOR HELP YOU? DO YOU REMEMBER THAT OR HAVE I TO SEARCH THAT IN THE FORUM FOR SHOW YOU?
PLEASE ANSWER ME: REMEMBER THAT?

one guy is always crying about his results everydays
AT FIRST, I AM NOT CRYING. ONLY PUT THE ACCIDENTS AT G-0 FOR EVERYBODY SEE THE ROBBERY THAT YOU ARE DOING IN IT. WHERE IS THE CRYING?
BY THE WAY, WHO IS CRYING EACH TIME THERE IS A MISTAKE (EXACTLY, THIS IS NOT A MISTAKE, THIS IS A ROBBERY) AT THE GAME AND HE CAN'T RESOLVE IT?
"I AM ALONE AND I CAN'T DO IT, I AM ALONE AND I CAN'T DO IT... MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..." OHHHH
BY THE WAY: This game is free, I loose money everyday to host the server and manage it... OOOH, POOR BARBATOS, DON'T CRY PLEASE, MY HEART IS SHRINKING, HAHAHAHA...
IN SPAIN WE HAVE A PHRASE THAT TOLD SOMETHING LIKE THIS: "THE THIEF BELIEVES THAT EVERYBODY ARE OF HIS CONDITION" (IN SPAINISH IT GETS RHYME, HEHE)...

They are in the spanish section, where I understand nearly NOTHING. You don't think it could be better to post in the english section (in english, or course) to speak with me easily ?
I DON'T WRITE IN THE ENGLISH SIDE BECAUSE THE LAST TIME THAT I DID IT SOMEBODY DELETED 2 MESSAGES FROM ME (AN ONE FROM THE FRENCH SIDE). AT THIS WAY I SAVE THE COST TO THE "COWARD" THAT DELETED MY MESSAGES MADE HIS JOB...
OBVIOUSLY, YOU DIDN'T DO IT AND YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT, TRUE? HAHAHAHA... OK OK, ONCE AGAIN WE ACCEPT OCTOPUS LIKE A PET, HAHAHA...

AGAIN THIS:
This game is free, I loose money everyday to host the server and manage it
HAHAHAHA
MY POOR BARBATOS...
REALLY (AGAIN) DO YOU TRY TO MADE US THINK THAT YOU ARE LIKE TERESA DE CALCUTA?
HAHAHAHA...
MY GOD, YOU DID THIS FOR EARN MONEY AND OF COURSE IT'S OK, BUT (USING YOUR WORDS) DON'T CRY ABOUT THAT IF YOU DON'T GET THE ADVERTISERS THAT YOU NEED FOR EARNING THE MONEY THAT YOU THOUGHT...

wrong accusations
IS THIS WRONG??? :

xaviz: 3 accidentes, 4 coches: 75% accidentados
dioder: 12 accidentes, 14 coches: 86% accidentados waw
alex: 0 accidentes, 3 coches: 0% accidentados
manu: 0 accidentes, 1 coche: 0% accidentado

xaviz: 0 accidentes, 2 coches: 0% accidentados
dioder: 10 accidentes, 14 coches: 71% accidentados
alex: 6 accidentes, 5 coches: 120% accidentados waw

xaviz: 0 accidentes, 2 coches: 0% accidentados
dioder: 9 accidentes, 15 coches: 60% accidentados
alex: 1 accidente, 3 coches: 33% accidentados
romeo: 0 accidentes, 1 coche: 0% accidentado

(esta es la ultima carrera y es la mejor)
dioder: 22 accidentes, 17 coches: 129% accidentados waw
alex: 2 accidentes, 3 coches: 66% accidentados
manu: 0 accidentes, 1 coche: 0% accidentados
fronti: 0 accidentes, 1 coche: 0% accidentados

THE RANKING OF ACCIDENTS AT G-0 OF THE LAST 4 RACES ARE:
dioder: 53 accidentes 60 coches: 88% accidentes waw
alex: 9 accidentes 14 coches: 64% accidentes
xaviz: 3 accidentes 8 coches: 38% accidentes
fronti: 0 accidentes, 1 coche: 0% accidentes
romeo: 0 accidentes, 1 coche: 0% accidentes
manu: 0 accidentes, 4 coches: 0% accidentes

it works for them
THAT'S A BIG TRUTH!!!
I HAVE BEEN SUFFERED 17 RACES...

AND AFTER THIS PLEASE ANSWER (IF YOU CAN) MY SECOND QUESTION:
REALLY DO YOU TRY TO CONVINCE US THAT MY ACCIDENTS (AND THE ACCIDENTS OF ALEX) ARE BECAUSE WE RUN WITH ALL THE RISKS AND THE OTHERS PLAYERS RUNNING MORE SOFT?

dd001 # Posté Le 02/07/2011 à 20h57:19 Citer

TRADUCIENDO EN ESPA?OL:

en el primer punto me dice que le ando insultando y le digo q me señale cuales o donde estan los insultos, si es quizás el "eres de vergüenza" o el " te puedes meter el baneo y el hall de clanes por el culo" o si es otra cosa...

el segundo punto es el mejor; sugiere q mis accidentes son porque voy con más riesgo que mis rivales; le contesto que tanto mis rivales como yo le metemos el riesgo máximo al piloto desde hace más de 10 carreras y q si de verdad intenta hacernos creer q mis accidentes (o los d alex) se deben a mayor o menor riesgo en la configuración...

en el tercero, respondiendo a sus lloriqueos de que está solito y curra mucho, le replico q en su día (temporada beta) un compañero nuestro (clown) le avisó q el solito no podría llevar esto bien y él nos contestó (también en su día) d q tenía gente para ayudarle si lo necesitaba y tal... se comprueba q una vez más, miente...

en el cuarto replica a charly diciendo q no entiende el español (no lo entiende pero contesta cuando le conviene; curioso al menos) y yo le replico diciendo q no escribo en el foro inglés porque la ultima vez q lo hice me borraron dos mensajes (y uno del foro francés) d forma cobarde y anónima...

en el quinto dice q el juego es gratis pero q le cuesta dinero. efectivamente le cuesta dinero (poco, pq el servidor alemán en el q está alojado es una puta mierda hablando en plata, pero eso sí, d los más baratos; de ahí q el juego se colapse a menudo), pero le replico q no nos haga creer q es teresa de calcuta pq el juego lo creó para ganar pasta, y si no la gana, es por su ineptitud a la hora de desarrollar el propio juego y a la hora d buscar/convencer anunciantes para su juego (el mundo empresarial no está hecho para los niños)

en el sexto le replico a su "falsas acusaciones" con las estadísticas reales de los accidentes de carrera de las últimas carreras del G0; por no copiar todo d nuevo (lo teneis en el post anterior) dejo el resumen agregado de las 4 ultimas carreras de G-0 y sus percances:
dioder: 53 accidentes 60 coches: 88% accidentes waw
alex: 9 accidentes 14 coches: 64% accidentes
xaviz: 3 accidentes 8 coches: 38% accidentes
fronti: 0 accidentes, 1 coche: 0% accidentes
romeo: 0 accidentes, 1 coche: 0% accidentes
manu: 0 accidentes, 4 coches: 0% accidentes

sinceramente, pensais q el q uno tenga un 88% de escuadras accidentadas y otro 0% es aleatorio?
curiosamente el del 88% ya ha tenido problemas anteriormente con el personaje este, y curiosamente el otro es colega, pero no deja de ser una "casualidad de la vida"...
joder con la aleatoriedad de este juego...

en el ultimo punto le copio su frase de que el trabaja para los q le ayudan y le contesto q eso si q es una gran verdad q la llevo sufriendo 17 carreras...

y al final, para recalcarlo, le reitero mi pregunta nº 2, la de si de verdad intenta hacernos creer q mis accidentes (o los d alex) se deben a mayor o menor riesgo en la configuración...

saludos a todos!!!

Page : 1  2  Suivante 

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !

fermé Ce sujet est verrouillé. Vous ne pouvez pas y poster de réponses.