One question for Barbatos

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !

Page : Précédente  1  2 
Auteur Message
proferrari5 # Posté Le 03/07/2011 à 00h54:29 Citer
Team: proferrari5
Ranking: 0

I am running with maximum Risks since GP9, like everybody.
I suffered many accidents until GP10 (every race), that's why I reached G0 very late, but only 1 in the last 7 races, that's perfectly true.

I agree that 88% and 64% and even 38% accidents are a lot too much, and I understand the sadness of any player victim of that. I hope that Barbatos will correct this as soon as possible
But please don't let anger guide your words. We fight togheter since a long time and we've always been good opponents.

We played for years at YRM, were last season I suffered 7 engine failure in a row. And many other players too. But we played...

Please remove your clan's name back to DDFR, synonym of spanish proudness, efficiency and fairplay.

respectfully, Manu.

proferrari5 # Posté Le 03/07/2011 à 01h07:04 Citer
Team: proferrari5
Ranking: 0

en espanol, con Google...

Estoy corriendo con los riesgos máximos desde GP9, como todo el mundo.

He sufrido muchos accidentes hasta GP10 (cada carrera), es por eso que llegó a G0 muy tarde, pero sólo una en los últimos 7 carreras, eso es absolutamente verdadero.

Estoy completament de acuerdo en que el 88% y 64% y hasta un 38% accidentes son exceso mucho, y entiendo la tristeza de cada víctima de esto .

Espero que Barbatos corregirá tan pronto, pero por favor, no dejar que la ira guía vuestras palabras. Luchamos desde hace mucho tiempo y siempre hemos sido buenos rivales.

Hemos jugado durante años en YRM, donde la temporada pasada sufrí siete fallo de motor en una fila. Y muchos otros jugadores también. Pero hemos jugado ...

Por favor, correge el nombre de su clan de nuevo a DDFR, sinónimo de orgullo español, de eficiencia y juego limpio.

respetuosamente, Manu.
Modifié Le 03/07/2011 à 01h12:59 par proferrari5

# Posté Le 03/07/2011 à 03h26:45 Citer Éditer
Team:

Thanks Manu for your comprehension and for your words.
It seems everybody understand me except one (that invites to me to left the game... i left the game yesterday and I only enter here for answer the posts)...
By the way, the spanish of your google-traslation is perfect (what luck!!). I never use that because after i read those traslations and they are always very bad. Anyway, sure you understand me like always...

clin

Sorry (and sorry only for you Manu, you are a friend, a very good person and a great champion, always you have been that and always you will be that, and you know you have ALL my respect and admiration, like my/your other friends like Harold, Jean, ), but i will not change anything. That will be change or not by my friends of ddfr, but repeat, i only enter here for answer the posts, don't do anything in my cars (the dd001 is trained for other person, not for me)...

Manu, 88% of accidents is great, but 128% what is?
A shit of elephant... Or no???
You have been more of the half of the season at G0 (me all the races except the first). You have seen all the races my cars are destroyed all the times (specially my better cars fighting for the tittle). Before you enter at G-0 it was the same, race after race after race. I have been the faster at 5 races and with 180 G-0s in this season i won only one time; is it normal? Will you accept that if you suffer that? Do you see normal that the answer is "maybe you run taking too many risks"? If you was in my situation and he answer you that, what would you think? Are we stupids to believe that? A new player maybe, i am sure you don't believe that (moreover you have run with all risks)...

Please, ask to Charly (if i told it mr Barbatos will not believe in my words and even in the numbers of his own game; but by the moment in the charly's words it seems to believe them), what happen with his "hidden cars" when he changed their names to DDFR names? Very curious ---> from 30% of accidents to 80% of accidents...

It's all Manu; somebody deleted the old link to enter to the game and he only put the advice in some forums (never in spanish) and we will be 4 hours searching how enter in. Put the advice in english in this forum would have cost him over 20 seconds and he would have do the right but, for what? how can he spends 20 seconds for the spanish????

I could talk to you a lot of things more, but I don't do it and stop here...

At the end, YOU ARE THE CHAMPION, and you get my congratulations for that (I think I wrote you about that), and my respect (like Alex, other true champion)...

Good luck Manu, good FOM, and go go go!!!!

Cheers my friend!!!

smile

see ya up the road!!!

Barbatos # Posté Le 03/07/2011 à 11h12:26 Citer
Admin

Twitter: @Barbatos__
Team: Barbie
Ranking: 721

I deleted the old link to enter into the game ? Man, www.beta.f1m.fr automatically redirect to www.f1m.fr, I deleted nothing. Again you are totally wrong.

Oh and you had "hidden cars" without accidents and since they have "dd" in their names they have accidents, it's pathetic. You are pathetic.

dd001 # Posté Le 03/07/2011 à 18h37:45 Citer

Team: DDFR DIODER dd001
Ranking: 63

THE OLD LINK TO ENTER INTO THE GAME DIDN'T ENTER INTO THE GAME AND DIDN'T REDIRECIONATE TO ANYWHERE. IF NOW IT IS AS YOU SAY I DON'T KNOW, BUT THAT DAY THAT LINK GOES TO ANYWHERE. WE WAS SEVERAL HOURS TRYING TO ENTER INTO THE GAME...
WHY THE ANGRY OF TITO OSCAR THAT DAY?
FOR THAT!!!
REMEMBER THAT DAY YOU DON'T POST T5O TITO OSCAR THAT THIS LINK WAS OK; YOU ONLY TOLD US THAT THE ADVICE WAS IN THE ENGLISH FORUM...
THAT DAY THIS LINK IS WRONG DURING SEVERAL HOURS AND IF YOU SAY OTHER THING YOU AGAIN LIE (AND THERE IS A LOT OF SPANISH PEOPLE THAT THEY SAW THAT)

LE DIGO Q AQUEL DIA EL LINK CON EL BETA NO FUNCION? DURANTE AL MENOS VARIAS HORAS NI TE REDIRECCIONABA A NINGUN LADO. SI LUEGO LO ARREGLO Y YA FUNCIONABA ESO YA NO LO S?, PERO ES ATARDE EL LINK NO LLEVABA A NINGUN LADO. LE DIGO Q ESTUVIMOS VARIAS HORAS BUSCANDO LA MANERA D ENTRAR, Y LE DIGO Q SI NO PQ EL ENFADO DE TITO OSCAR AQUEL DÍA POR NO HABER DADO EL AVISO EN EL FORO ESPA?OL.
Y D PASO, RECUERDO Q AQUEL DIA EN LA RESPUESTA Q LE DIO A TITO OSCAR, NO DIJO NADA D Q EL LINK SI FUNCIONASE O T REDIRECCIONASE, SINO Q SE LIMITO A DECIR Q HABÍA PUESTO EL AVISO EN EL FORO INGLES...
RARO NO, Q SI SI FUNCIONABA NO LO DIJERA Y SIN EMBARGO CONFIRMASE Q HABIA AVISADO EN EL FORO INGLES.

POR FAVOR, OSCAR Y LOS DEMÁS, CONFIRMARLE AL CRÍO ESTE Q EL LINK DE LA BETA ESE DÍA NO FUNCIONABA!!!!

dd001 # Posté Le 03/07/2011 à 18h50:46 Citer

Citation : Barbatos
Oh and you had "hidden cars" without accidents and since they have "dd" in their names they have accidents, it's pathetic. You are pathetic.

CAN YOU UNDERSTAND ONE THING ONLY?
ONLY ONE THING ONE TIME??
THE HIDDEN CARS ARE NOT MINE AND WAS NOT MINE. THEY ARE OF DARKGO AND I TALK THAT IN MY MESSAGE. I NEVER PLAYED WITH HIDDEN CARS AND EVEN YOU CAN ASK TO YOUR FRIEND HAROLD (PLEASE DO IT!!!) IF I ADVICE HIM THAT WE GET HIDDEN CARS WHEN I KNOWN THAT SITUATION. I HATE THE HIDDEN CARS, AND A LOT OF DDFRs AND SEVERAL ICKXs KNOW IT (I REPEAT, PLEASE, ASK TO HAROLD FOR THAT AND YOU WILL SEE OTHE STUPID THING THAT YOU TOLD). ALL MY CARS ALWAYS GOT MY NICK IN THE NAME OF ALL HIS DRIVERS: ALL WITHOUT ANY EXCEPTION. EVEN THE BRENDAN's CAR (HE COULDN'T PLAY SO HE ASKS ME THAT I CARRY SOME CARS FROM HIM) GOT BOTH NAMES: DIODER ~ BRENDAN...
AND DARKGO (CHARLY) IS WHO TALK TO ME ABOUT THAT SITUATION, SO YOUR PATHETIC INSULT (WHO INSULTS TO WHO AND WITHOUT REASON? THE HIDDEN CARS ARE NOT MINE MY DARLING!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND???) CAN BE WITH YOUR BAN AND YOU HALL OF FAME DIRECTLY TO YOUR ASS (BUTTER AND THEY GO INTO EASY)

FROM MY MENCIONATED POST:
Please, ask to Charly (if i told it mr Barbatos will not believe in my words and even in the numbers of his own game; but by the moment in the charly's words it seems to believe them), what happen with his "hidden cars" when he changed their names to DDFR names?
EASY???
WAKE YOUR NEURONS UP PLEASE!!!!!

PATHETIC? YOU ARE THE ONLY PATHETIC THAT USE THINGS THAT ARE NOT MINE TO INSULT ME AND ONCE AGAIN TRYING TO CHEAPEN MYSELF... AFTER YOU CRY AGAIN WITH THE SONG OF "DIODER INSULTS ME" BUT THE ONLY CHILD THAT HERE HAVE INSULTED SOMEBODY ARE YOU: MAD IN OTHER POST AND PATHETIC...

SAD, YOU ARE REALLY SAD MR MANIPULATOR CHILD...

Modifié Le 03/07/2011 à 19h02:13 par dd001

dd001 # Posté Le 03/07/2011 à 18h57:35 Citer

la traduccion resumiendo es q 1º le digo q no se etera d nada pq los coches ocultos como bien dije no me gustan y ni son ni fueron nunca mios (si no de darkgo-charly q además los sacó del armario al poquito) y q por ello el insulto de patético debía habérselo ahorrado.
le invito a meterselo junto con el baneo y el hall of fame por su culito y le aconsejo un poco d mantequilla por si le cuesta...
y luego le digo q deje d insultarme e intentar desprestigiarme diciendo cosas q d nuevo son mentira ya q esas escuadras q el dice q son mias, no tenia mas q leer sin tanta rabia y veria q puse q son de darkgo...
en fin...

Barbatos # Posté Le 03/07/2011 à 19h17:31 Citer
Admin

Twitter: @Barbatos__
Team: Barbie
Ranking: 721

Change game, I supported enough your stupidities. I shall answer anymore none of your messages.

Page : Précédente  1  2 

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !

fermé Ce sujet est verrouillé. Vous ne pouvez pas y poster de réponses.