Formula World - Forums - Español - Charles...

Charles...

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !

Page : 1 
Auteur Message
DDFR - DIODER # Posté Le 22/10/2011 à 23h23:30 Citer

Team: DDFR ~ DIODER
Ranking: 5

Hey Charles!

Only tell you that I think you are doing a GREAT JOB with the game and you get my sincere congratulations for that.
If I criticize something that does not seem to me to be correct, I think that also I must congratulate when I see some improvement that likes me, and after the changes the game seems to me to be more interesting and funny.

clin

Also give you the thanks for do ok the bottom for go to the last player of the list (I think some ddfr asked it you).

smile

Greetings!

Simplemente le doy mi felicitación a barbatos pq creo q está haciendo un gran trabajo intentando mejorar y hacer más entretenido el juego, y creo q lo está consiguiendo.
También le doy las gracias por un cambio q hizo d una cosilla q no funcionaba y q le pedimos desde ddfr.

unsure oleil:

Barbatos # Posté Le 23/10/2011 à 00h04:17 Citer
Admin

Twitter: @Barbatos__
Team: Barbie
Ranking: 721

I'm happy to know you're back on the game. Thank you and good luck for the end of the season. clin

DDFR - DIODER # Posté Le 24/10/2011 à 02h09:10 Citer

smile

Xaviz # Posté Le 24/10/2011 à 09h10:33 Citer
Team: Xaviz
Ranking: 503

Citation : DIODER

Also give you the thanks for do ok the bottom for go to the last player of the list (I think some ddfr asked it you).

Tambi�©n le doy las gracias por un cambio q hizo d una cosilla q no funcionaba y q le pedimos desde ddfr.

a ver, explicame mas detalladamente sobre ese boton, creo nunca me di cuenta de que no servia y menos de la peticion de arreglo

DioDer 17 # Posté Le 25/10/2011 à 17h26:37 Citer
Team: DioDer 17
Ranking: 0

esta posteado por algún lado d nuestro foro (y en éste tb) y creo q fue oscar el q se lo pidió a barbatos...
es solo para reclutar y para ver posibles escuadras abandonadas; es la flecha q t lleva a la última escuadra clasificada del juego...

clin

darkgo3 # Posté Le 26/10/2011 à 18h07:45 Citer
Team: darkgo3
Ranking: 1175

heureux

DDFR - DIODER # Posté Le 29/10/2011 à 20h57:46 Citer

Citation : darkgo3
heureux

langue

Page : 1 

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !