ITALIAN LANGUAGE

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !

Page : Précédente  1  2 
Auteur Message
Lanzarote # Posté Le 28/11/2011 à 20h37:30 Citer
Team: MM RAIGER ESP 2
Ranking: 761

Google translate easy.comlangue langue i have had my moans to barbatos but give him a chance HE DOES NOT SPEAK ITALIAN you seem ok with english so click english at the top and if you are so good what clan won the championship waw ---

Raiger montys marauders, papateam, DDFR

Marracash # Posté Le 28/11/2011 à 20h45:49 Citer

Team: Marracash
Ranking: 0

The translate would help my friends and another italian player who don't know the languages.. so we take out Spanish because you know English ... what that argument is? I said I'm willing to aid, but then Barba disappeared.. I'm still waiting

dgedge3 # Posté Le 28/11/2011 à 21h19:09 Citer
Team: dgedge3
Ranking: 21

I can speak if I want I don't like the way you talk to barbatos, you think that he is there to serve you.
Just a reminder, that is the thng we can read when we open "documentation":
La documentation est actuellement en cours de rédaction. Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée.
L'équipe de Formula One Manager
Translation:
The documentation is currently being drafted. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Formula One Team Manager

Nobody has an access to the explanation!

Modifié Le 28/11/2011 à 21h46:56 par dgedge3

Marracash # Posté Le 28/11/2011 à 23h11:46 Citer

Again, this is a conversation between me and Barbatos, since we started this argument...
However, I do not understand the last message, what do you mean?

dgedge2 # Posté Le 29/11/2011 à 06h21:22 Citer
Team: dgedge2
Ranking: 35

If it's something between you and barba, you can exchange using private message.

Marracash # Posté Le 29/11/2011 à 07h33:27 Citer

This is just the fact: I sent him a message, but he did not answer, so I have to warn him in some way .. Here and on Twitter, but then he told me nothing

dgedge2 # Posté Le 29/11/2011 à 09h29:47 Citer
Team: dgedge2
Ranking: 35

Let him answer!

Raiger 002 # Posté Le 29/11/2011 à 12h47:43 Citer
Team: Raiger 002
Ranking: 228

i think barbatos is doing and trying his best when yahoo racing manager finished we thought we all had no where to go. Where we raced against each as friends with that competive edge.But then we found out about FOM and barbatos brought us the game we all wanted YES WE CAN STILL RACE TOGETHER.I feel for you all the italians,germans,russian etc but barbatos gave us a lifeline so we can continue racing together -SO PLEASE GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO SORT YOUR PROBLEMS OUT. ok you say you do not have the drivers of the ddfr but i know the italians have the drivers to win the championship because its 20 drivers vs 20 drivers you get the points you win.i will say sorry for my outburst in my lanzazote car i know its not easy to understand because i was a english driver in the EFS (mama mia what did they say)

So please no talk of leaving we need all the italians in our FOM game as we need the ddfr remember the ddfr invite all nations to thier ranks and they teach other nations how to play the game.We need italy in the game they are our friends and remember also you have commitments outside the game and so does barbatos give him time he will sort it and then maybe you can help him with the japanise, russian translations ( ha ha joking) so how would you translate italian to russian????????? so please give barbatos a little more time.......................................................

Jonnnnnnnny ( Raiger)heureux heureux heureux

this will be my last comment on this topic

Barbatos # Posté Le 30/11/2011 à 18h02:14 Citer
Admin

Twitter: @Barbatos__
Team: Barbie
Ranking: 721

Hi,

Marracash, I have something to explain you, just to be clear. I'm student. I have a life. I work on a lot of other projects. I earn NOTHING. I do it for free during my free time, everyday. I'm alone. So, PLEASE, respect the fact that I'm not here everyday or that Italian translations are not THE N°1 priority. I know you want it, and really fast, but I know that I've a lot of other things to do too that have a really higher priority.

I'll send you soon the whole english translations folder, so you can translate the game if you feel you can do it. Thanks for you help.

Marracash # Posté Le 30/11/2011 à 23h37:30 Citer

I am a student and i have a lot of things to do, too, I understand what you mean, but learned that you should not handle more than what you actually do, and you should have the humility to accept advice and criticism of all.. We Italians participate much, we could also be included more in the projects...
However I wait the folders to translate, hope to hear u soon

DDFR - DIODER # Posté Le 04/12/2011 à 18h12:30 Citer

Team: DDFR ~ DIODER
Ranking: 5

Citation : Marracash
so we take out Spanish because you know English ...

if some parts of the game are also translated to the spanish is:
1.- for the work of charles, obviously.
2.- for the work of fenix, member of ddfr, who did a lot of translations to the spanish to barbatos (exactly the same thing that he [barbatos] asked you).

only for you to know before you speak without knowledge...

clin

SCT - jawayim # Posté Le 29/12/2012 à 01h04:34 Citer

Team: jawayim
Ranking: 67

Marracash, graag een toontje lager. Ik ben ervan overtuigd dat Barbatos echt zijn stinkende best doet, in de beperkte tijd die hij heeft. - Oh no / nein / non. No Dutch version here...As I have still been unable to find any other dutch players, (there seem to be two more, with each 0 points), therefore, it looks like after cleaning up the Player's list the Dutch nation (just me :-° ) seems to have the highest average. But never mind. I feel fine with 3 available languages.
Bottom line: let's just let barba do his job and in the meanwhile enjoy a from time to time interesting (even more when season-start clans would be season finish clans! - are you listening DDFR?) and above all free game! - Merci beaucoup, Barba!
Regards / salutations / respecto / saluti, Yim (RDR-veteran)

SCT - hor.ga # Posté Le 29/12/2012 à 19h34:28 Citer
Team: SCT - Horst
Ranking: 20

smile heureux langue

Barbatos # Posté Le 31/12/2012 à 18h02:33 Citer
Admin

Twitter: @Barbatos__
Team: Barbie
Ranking: 721

By the way, the translations are freely available here :
https://github.com/Barbatos/FormulaOneManager-v3-langs
Modifié Le 31/12/2012 à 18h02:49 par Barbatos

Page : Précédente  1  2 

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !