Formula World - Forums - Español - CULLING

CULLING

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !

Page : 1 
Auteur Message
Canarias # Posté Le 27/11/2011 à 13h59:30 Citer
Team: MM RAIGER ESP 4
Ranking: 654

please protest on the forum to the culling of the clans or put all your cars into a culling clan and let barbatos sort it out the hard way--------- protest protest protest we have our rights we are the game all nations protest together

RAIGER

Barbatos # Posté Le 27/11/2011 à 16h08:18 Citer
Admin

Twitter: @Barbatos__
Team: Barbie
Ranking: 721

What are you talking about ?

PPT SAM president # Posté Le 28/11/2011 à 09h43:40 Citer

Team: delete
Ranking: 1192

i am talking about the way you are treating people with multi accounts they have come from yrm and enjoyed the fom game and built it up to what was a great game. we all enjoy the game but now we have to ditch cars or you will delete(culling) them. i like racing with my french, spanish and german friends---i will delete 10 accounts to leave 10 but i will be watching and making sure you delete other multi cars wether or not they have the same ip address.So if i go out and buy 5 computers or have access to 5 computers i can have 50 accounts but because we only have 1 computer in the house we can only have 10 accounts sounds like we need to use our human rights here for fairness to all.

yes i am sam ppt this season(covering for my friend) as he is working away overseas but to keep my 10 raigers accounts open i will have delete his cars and the group will have to run it self. papateam had 2 groups now we only have 15 cars thanx to this culling(new rule) soon to have 12 your rules will have wiped out a french group with a lot of history in the racing game we have enjoyed and worked our socks off to keep running yes a english man working hard to keep the name of papateam alive and at this moment i do not have the Heart to start building it up again.

Right i play by your rules now and will delete 10 accounts and maybe maybe this could be my last season it the game hmmm i will have to see.

John montys marauders-DDFR-papateam-mechant mechant mechant mechant mechant mechant mechant mechant mechant

Barbatos # Posté Le 28/11/2011 à 16h14:26 Citer
Admin

Twitter: @Barbatos__
Team: Barbie
Ranking: 721

There is one thing you MUST understand as fast as possible : FOM is NOT YRM. I don't accept people having 50, 100, 200, 300 (!!!!!) accounts anymore, I don't accept "bots" or software that are doing everything for the player like there were on YRM.

I played YRM for years and the only things I didn't like was to see 500 or even 800 cars from the SAME PLAYER. Do you really think it is NORMAL for a multiplayers game to let people having 500 accounts ? When you buy the new Call of Duty or whatever, do you buy it 500 times ? When a real F1 manager sign contracts with real drivers, do you think he manages 1000 drivers ??

What you really seem to don't understand is that multi accounts are killing the game. The new players who see that the 9/10 of the top 500 players are the same players just leave. It is annoying. The game don't need that. You don't love the game, you don't love the rules or whatever, just leave it. I won't let multi accounts kill the game anymore. I created this game for everyone, not for 10 guys who play 500 accounts each.

TMP MM Raiger 1 # Posté Le 29/11/2011 à 14h53:18 Citer

Team: MM TGB PPT RAIGER 1
Ranking: 191

Barbatos i now fully understand i am now getting my life back and in a way you are right this is me trying to say sorry in a way, ha ha--yes i do understand about the multicars i suppose i was upset about losing my cars but i will be honest on here and say THANK YOU BARBATOS from the Raiger for waking me up.

And i did not know you run the game alone i know you have had help and god you need it cos us racers are never happy.

So LETS RACE Now i have a bit more time find me on facebook lets challenge each other in other games

John (raiger)

Page : 1 

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !