Formula World - Forums - Bugs report - Health moan

Health moan

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !

Page : 1 
Auteur Message
Raiger 007 # Posté Le 25/08/2011 à 18h25:14 Citer

Team: Cool Rider
Ranking: 0

Dioder is Right have DDFR in your name and you crash a lot or your driver as bad health----just got my engine to 780 and looking to win the race and crash bang wollop health gone down by 9% losing 3 seconds a lap ---now feeling pig sick as this car as been building structures up and for what ----- A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY

this is not the first time and the problems are making me play less and less each week ps how do you delete cars as i am not wasting time training all my cars with all these crashes and health happening all the time its just not worth the time and hassle!!!!!!!!!!

RaigerJohn

jonny # Posté Le 28/08/2011 à 10h55:39 Citer
Team: Jonny
Ranking: 0

triste again engine problems please please why do we keep having these problems i have enough engineers and its costing a fortune to pay them so why should we have engine trouble all the time.Is anyone else having the same problems if so please report it on here.it must be hard being in charge of a new game and its not personal it it just make you so mad.

so to the game makers this is not a personal rant at you guys but sort something out please cause if you have the money saved it gets took off you again in this waytriste triste triste triste triste triste triste triste triste triste triste triste triste triste triste triste triste triste triste
Modifié Le 28/08/2011 à 10h57:08 par jonny

TMP ragman racing # Posté Le 30/08/2011 à 22h41:54 Citer
Team: ragman racing
Ranking: 403

total agreement about money and turns,, i have 3 cars this season, but i find i cannot train drivers because
most of my turns have been used up upgrading the aerodynamics, and the cost of upgrading engines and
aerodynamics leaves me no money to get my drivers responce time down .
A little bit of less expence and a few more turns and i could train all 3 drivers, as it is i have to train one each week,

Errol ragman racing

Barbatos # Posté Le 03/09/2011 à 13h58:00 Citer
Admin

Twitter: @Barbatos__
Team: Barbie
Ranking: 721

Hi,

It seems that a lot of players have crashes, even the french (for those who still believe in the conspiracy theory). It's very hard to have a great algorithm and be sure that I'm trying to fix it.

Cheers

Page : 1 

Inscrivez-vous ou connectez-vous pour poster des messages !